Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Reject Shop sale 5-15 July ($10 DLX, Gobots & Stealth Force)

Went into my local Reject Shop yesterday and they had only moofie stuff too It's pretty bad when I'm not even tempted for 10 bucks
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    Only movie stuff at the Reject Shops I went to. Don't have a Perceptor in my (small) collection.
    Sorry to hear that I'll check Chaddy this Friday if I go? If you want it badly and can't find it, there's one on eBay for AUD$21.90 shipped.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item19d286f33c

Had I know so many people wanted those figures, I'd have grabbed the whole lot last Thu when they had each RTS figure in doubles / triples.

The rest looking for RTS figures, the Toy World in Harbour Town, Docklands still had them for $15 or $20 I think? No as cheap as Reject Shop I know, but hey at least if you want it badly, there's the option.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Bourke St Reject Shop down to a Battle Blades BB and an Ironhide. Two more Battle Blade Bumblebees were in the process of being purchased. Lots of all those other gimmick toys (looked untouched).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Bourke St Reject Shop down to a Battle Blades BB and an Ironhide. Two more Battle Blade Bumblebees were in the process of being purchased. Lots of all those other gimmick toys (looked untouched).
    I was there at around 5:30, completely sold out. Was hoping to get that battle blades bee :P

I was at Fountain Gate Monday evening and they were cleaned out of deluxes. I'd been to a few places the Friday previous and each place had rapidly dwindling supplies. Each place also said the same thing - they got one shipment, and that was it, once sold out they were done. Hopefully they get more again, seems like plenty of people missed out.

Don't bother checking the RS at Forest Hill or Burwood East (VIC), I've been there the last couple of days and all deluxes of sorts have been sold out.

Only left thost Botshot figures which could be potential shelf-warmers. Will check Southland tonight if I'm going.
    ~ JuzMel ~

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Sorry to hear that I'll check Chaddy this Friday if I go? If you want it badly and can't find it, there's one on eBay for AUD$21.90 shipped.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item19d286f33c

Had I know so many people wanted those figures, I'd have grabbed the whole lot last Thu when they had each RTS figure in doubles / triples.

The rest looking for RTS figures, the Toy World in Harbour Town, Docklands still had them for $15 or $20 I think? No as cheap as Reject Shop I know, but hey at least if you want it badly, there's the option.
    Thanks. I'll probably hold off on buying a Perceptor for now. He would have been really nice to pick up for $10, but there are other characters I'd like to get first in the $20 range.

Thanks. I'll probably hold off on buying a Perceptor for now. He would have been really nice to pick up for $10, but there are other characters I'd like to get first in the $20 range.
    Definitely a good figure to pick up when you get a chance. Breaks up your collection nicely if you have a lot Prowl/Sunstreaker molds. It's unique because it's one of the few molds left that hasn't been repainted yet - Until they decide to do a Magnificus repaint? Here's hoping

Just got you a $10 perceptor from RS in Chaddy!

Sam, got you Prime and Bumblebee if those two were on your list.
    ~ JuzMel ~

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Definitely a good figure to pick up when you get a chance. Breaks up your collection nicely if you have a lot Prowl/Sunstreaker molds. It's unique because it's one of the few molds left that hasn't been repainted yet - Until they decide to do a Magnificus repaint? Here's hoping
    I'd love a magnificus repaint! With a little human as an added bonus!

WA just had the Magazine come aroound, so WA folks, keep yer eye peeled.