Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GI Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    TRU actually had them in, picked up Firefly!, along with a Cobra Commander & a Spirit. They only had about 6 left once I got my 3.. They seemed to have all the vehicles, picked up the air chariot/armadillo(spelling) - The Flying bubble & the bike, - & a Hiss tank.

They had the comic packs, but at $30 each I figured it was better to spend my money on the vehicles.

Rampage - Red Ninja was there, ill be going back tomorrow to get some doubles of the vehicles, if you want me to pick it up for you just let me know sometime before 9am tomorrow.
    Yeah I couldn't decide wether to get the comic packs or the vehicles, I already have all the individual figures they've released so far. The Vehicles are pretty cool but the Comic packs have nice figures and new comics, and I'm a fan of GI Joe becuase of the comics so to quote The Venture Brothers it's a conundrum! Does the flight pod and bike with Breaker and Televiper come with Breakers Bubblegum? Because I gotta get a figure of Breaker with his gum. Really would like that Red Star figure though seeing as how he's pretty much the closest thing to Colonel Brekhanov, Copper Head is cool to, though I can't say I want 2 Shipwrecks, If I do anyone want a $10 Shipwreck?

Ok so to take stock so far we have:
    Jetpack Duke
    Snake Eyes (commando black)
    Cobra Commander (helmet)
    Spirit
    Cobra Viper
    Firefly
    Zartan
    Red Ninja
    Rock & Roll
    Serpentor
    Beachead
    Torpedo
    Crimson Guard
    Armoured Cobra Commander
    Cobra Air Trooper

Comic Packs
    Destro & Breaker
    Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes
    Crimson Guardsman & Scarface
    Duke & Red Star
    Storm Shadow & Firefly
    Copperhead & Shipwreck

Veihicles
    Flight pod & RAM
    Vamp
    Hiss Tank
    Air Chariot & Armadillo

Anyone seen anything else to add to the list?

My number #1 wants are only the individual figures I didn't pick up in a bulk order, as even with the dollar drop it's still a little cheaper to buy them in bulk from the US.

Nonetheless I still hoping we see the following here:

Roadblock (City Asault version)
    Snake Eyes (Arctic gear)
    Last edited by Lord_Zed; 28th September 2008 at 10:17 PM.

Thought I'd give this thread a recharge as I was mucking around with the camera today.

Snake Eyes and Stormshadow surronded by Cobra Infantry, we know what happens next.

Yup, not enough Cobra's

Another homage to a comic cover.

PS: I've edited my GI Joe sighting list above. If anyone has spotted figures not on the list please chime in.
    Last edited by Lord_Zed; 28th September 2008 at 11:37 PM.