Page 141 of 168 FirstFirst ... 121131136137138139140141142143144145146151161 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got my robot hero OS mp11 yesterday
    This thing is huge and heavy and has many improvements to the mp11 mold.
    Has proper hands with individual articulated fingers.
    The chest flaps dont move around when you move its arms, as they added a post for them to tab to. It has the mp03 panel lines and the best paint job ive seen on ANY seeker. This is without a doubt the best seeker in my collection
    Better than the has/tak ones and better than the bb7 or toyworld ones i have.
    The tab at the bottom of the chest is longer, the die cast part has ridges to help with sturdyness
    Now i wish all my seekers were like this

Picked up a pre-loved Toyworld Swamper today.

Stumbled upon this fella today. Far more reasonable than the $200+ that the original Impossible Toys' version is going for these days.

Quality looks average (reflected in the price ) but we'll see how it looks when it turns up!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LOOSED-3r...3D311804174431

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I'm waiting on a few like you too. I did pick up the 4 sweeps for a bit over $500 delivered. Well worth it
    Where did you order them from?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Stumbled upon this fella today. Far more reasonable than the $200+ that the original Impossible Toys' version is going for these days.

Quality looks average (reflected in the price ) but we'll see how it looks when it turns up!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LOOSED-3r...3D311804174431
    I ordered one of these last year from the same seller. Took a long time to arrive but did eventually. Pretty good quality - about half the size of the Impossible toys version and no LED features. I have the IT version with my G1 collection and this one with my CHUGUR collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I ordered one of these last year from the same seller. Took a long time to arrive but did eventually. Pretty good quality - about half the size of the Impossible toys version and no LED features. I have the IT version with my G1 collection and this one with my CHUGUR collection.
    Cool - thanks for the info UM. Looking forward to it

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got FT-08 grinder today

this gives me a complete collection of Fans toys Iron Dibots and i must say they look amazing together.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got Ocular Max Hoist/Trailbreaker over the past two weeks, not too impressed, but they'll do their job. Trailbreaker will go back to being displayed in vehicle mode, he's great. Hoist however has a floppy foot, floppy wheels (where they attach, that wont stay extended at the front, wont stay vertical at the back, keep coming out).

Am nearing the end of my masterpiece collection, I said I'd stop at 1985 but I'm already breaking that by getting hot rod, ultra magnus, fanstoys sovereign and a couple of minibots (tailgate, pipes), and ordering fanstoys sixshot, kup, kfc octane... probably going to grab uniquetoys blurr unless there's another one in the works, not a fan of the vehicle but robot is fine. Then have to worry about scaling.

Looking very much forward to fanstoys jetfire and blitzing !

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Got Ocular Max Hoist/Trailbreaker over the past two weeks, not too impressed, but they'll do their job. Trailbreaker will go back to being displayed in vehicle mode, he's great. Hoist however has a floppy foot, floppy wheels (where they attach, that wont stay extended at the front, wont stay vertical at the back, keep coming out).
    The floppy foot seems to be widespread, though the wheels on mine are fine. I have to agree that the toy is not quite as tight as I would like, but it sure does evoke the feel of the original toy both visually and tactile.

have you transformed Fanstoys Sovereign much? I'm quite tempted but the feedback I hear on transformation on some Fanstoys products seems to be difficult with a chance of injury. Sovereign looks great, but I'm not going to sign of on him unless the transformation is reasonably fun.

My Hong Kong haul, all 3rd Party:

1x Beelzeboss Iron Lady add-on kit, bought solely for the Chromia parts. 'Course, I only have the Takara Chromia, so now I have to either get the Takara-colours shield bit or a Hasbro Chromia. Not sure which way to go there...

And a FansProject Not-Quickswitch. I was going to get the official Titans Return one but it just being a redeco of Sixshot with a new head just doesn't cut it IMO.

I may also pick up a WST Sixshot tomorrow, I haven't decided yet.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 20th March 2017 at 10:07 PM.