Page 340 of 515 FirstFirst ... 320330335336337338339340341342343344345350360 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Every time I see an update I hope against hope its Botbots.

Then see more yellow carded trash and weep.
    Same. I really hoped that Botbots and Siege would get stocked in time for Christmas this year, especially after the poor distribution last year.

Hasbro keeps shooting themselves in the foot by competing against their own movies.

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Every time I see an update I hope against hope its Botbots.

Then see more yellow carded trash and weep.
    + 1

Me too

(ducks for cover)

Coomera Kmart had 2x Shatter (jet) and 1x Blitzwing (tank).
    Also a whole lot of Transformers on clearance, including the Kmart exclusive Bumblebee 1-step with Blue TR Eject and Ravage
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

For the back to school kids there are Bumblebee Movie 50 pack pencil tins at Big W for $10.

Last edited by DELTAprime; 29th December 2018 at 04:31 PM.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Stocklands Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast

The toy vending machines near the newsagent have Transformers Buildables.

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Stocklands Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast

The toy vending machines near the newsagent have Transformers Buildables.

I found them at Sunnybank Plaza last week as well... but just be aware - they are not legit Transformers, and are not from Tomy or Hasbro. Only the dispensing machines are from Tomy, and the company that fills them, just fills them with cheap chinese unlicensed or KO products.
    A few years ago they had some "Micromasters" labled as Transformers (some were KOs, some were original), and within a couple days of asking Hasbro about them, they disappeared... which means they must have demanded their removal from sale (if any consumer or kid has a problem, or chokes on one, Hasbro would be the one getting all the bad press over it).

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There's a Prize Depot machine with transformers plush toys outside Australia Fair cinemas, Gold Coast.

That claw machine is also at Mt Gravatt Plaza outside of coles.

Doing the post-christmas rounds at Garden City on Sunday, to see if there had been any restocking yet... but it doesn't look like there had been any, or anything significant.

Kmart - they have been cleaned out of Transformers over Christmas, and they have removed almost all of the shelf-tags, suggesting that they don't plan to restock any of the existing lines (like Cyberverse and the Energon Igniters, which still have more to come).

They did have Bumblebee Movie poster in their poster rack (at the toys section), but none were available for sale.

Plus, a Bumblebee movie kids costume for $20...

One thing I did find at Kmart was these KO masks of Optimus and "Bumblebee". They have to be KOs or unlicensed, because the Bumblebee masks were only red (no yellow ones), and Hasbro wouldn't have approved merchandise of the current face of Transformers in the wrong colours.

Target - also significantly empty (when you look at previous photos of mine above)... bit did have the newest Movie Cliffjumper and Cybervese w2 scouts (Windblade, Optimus).

Also found a young kid's tshirt, with Cyberverse Bumblebee...

Myer - nothing new, and doesn't look like they sold much in December.

Woolies - restock of the wave 2 small Authentics (Grimlock).

BigW - Also with a lot missing since I was last there, but with the newest Cyberverse Scouts (with Slipstream).

They did have a fair bit of licensed Bumblebee Movie cups and plates...

Meanwhile, Toyworld in the CBD, December 24th... I was the last one in, as they were closing the door behind me.
    Still heaps of those cheap TF5 Deluxes, plus the Bumblebee Movie masks... which includes Sqweeks, right next to the TF5 version, for $30 less.
    Also, the first of the Rescue Bots Academy toys at a Major Retailer here - the Electronic Hotshot for $50.

Wish we had Cogman's for $25.
    *grumble grumble grrrrr*