Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    BIG THANKS to Griffin and Omega Supreme, here's my Bugbite from the Botcon competition, extra loose Classics Ultra Magnus for the City Commander Kit to come and SDCC Nemesis Prime from ebay.

The seller of SDCC Prime, correlations was pretty good. I paid in the afternoon and item was shipped 2 hours later and I was sent notification. Not as fast as RK, but hey it came in 5 business days, I'm not complainin. Only thing though is this item was one of the few listed in AUD, rest of his items are in USD.

Nice Mel! I just ordered 2 SDCC Nem Primes 1 for me and blackie off correlations for $49 each shipped

I got my G1 Blast off

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Nice Mel! I just ordered 2 SDCC Nem Primes 1 for me and blackie off correlations for $49 each shipped

I got my G1 Blast off
    Arghhh you just had to rub it in to me that you got it $5 cheaper than me right! Okay I'm kidding, I was too impatient and didn't wait anyway, otherwise we could have all ordered together.. Ah well, you should get it soon.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

mei..your pics are so white and black *hehe*
    nice haul today...ahh no posters

Unhappy

So I got myself Prowl, Sunstreaker, Galvatron,Tankane, Silverbolt and Onslaught from Big W the other day.

A lot more misses than hits with these toys I must say. Tankor's head doesn't come up all the way, due to how he's designed. I've attempted to fix it but it looks like a lot of pointless work that may ruin the toy anyway. so I'm a bit snarky.

Galvatron is slowly growing on me and looks neat side by side with the Green Classics Megatron from the Versus Two pack

Prowl and Sunstreaker are pretty neat, but they did have some tiny problems.
    Prowls Door/Wing dealies pop off every time I transform him, it's a pain.
    Sunstreaker's Windshield/Chestplate was lsightly crooked but with a bit of monkeying it fixed up.

Onslaught and Silverbolt are okay, but they honestly look a bit cheap. And they don't transform into the Heads/Torsos of Brutacus and Superion.
    Which makes my inner child very sad.

Hmmm. Didn't intend to rant so much,. They're a really good try but needs more work to be as neat as the first wave of Classics.

Also wasn't there some talk of "Premium" versions of Prime and MEgatron?
    Dare I dream for a Silver/Black/Red megatron that isn't from Japan and a Prime with a Trailer? Ahhh...the waiting period before raised hopes are dashed on the jagged rocks of Corporate America....

Glad to see Ultra Magnus arrived safe and sound Mel

Today in the mail got a BW Depthcharge & Quickstrike. Really happy with Depthcharge, have wanted this guy for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Tankor's head doesn't come up all the way, due to how he's designed. I've attempted to fix it but it looks like a lot of pointless work that may ruin the toy anyway. so I'm a bit snarky.
    I noticed that if you turn his head slightly left or right it stays elevated a little higher, but he could do with a neck.

It took a long time to the point that I considered the seller to be a fraud. Thankfully Lio Convoy arrived and with Freebies!

Anyone know where these non Transforming Galaxy force/Cybertron Primes are from? I have never seen them before.

They look like non-transformable PVC figures. These kinds of things are common in Japan Possibly manufactured by Kabaya & often sold with candy, chocolates, gum etc., usually sold in supermarkets. And for some reason, Japanese shoppers give me weird looks when I sit down in the middle of an aisle sorting through which PVCs are which... curse their judgemental stares!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    They look like non-transformable PVC figures. These kinds of things are common in Japan Possibly manufactured by Kabaya & often sold with candy, chocolates, gum etc., usually sold in supermarkets. And for some reason, Japanese shoppers give me weird looks when I sit down in the middle of an aisle sorting through which PVCs are which... curse their judgemental stares!!
    They are not PVC and are articulated. They are more like Action Masters. The one without the back pack is of a cheaper plastic and has Hasbroish orange on his knees so he must be from some Hasbro promotion as it follows their style. The one with the Backpack screams Galaxy Force as its of a stronger plastic, superior paint and detailing but it is still an articulated plastic action figure.

Default Another Liokaizer - with Breastforce

Had to add another package into the collection as I really wanted the breastforce with the Liokaizer after watching the entire boxset of Victory.

Here are the 2 collected: (the MIB one is the new addition)

Now I feel complete.