Page 78 of 154 FirstFirst ... 586873747576777879808182838898 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

Megatran Guest

Angry Birds Movie coming out next month. Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Angry Birds Movie coming out next month. Say what?
    Saw the trailer for it when I saw Zootopia. Not something I'd go and see, but it looked better than I thought it could be based on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I enjoyed Captain America: Civil War, but not as much as Winter Solider which was my fave movie of the year it came out. It's an okay Captain America movie and the second best Avengers movie neatly stuck together.

Spoilery comments: Spider-Man was just fantastic! Loved him so much in this movie I could rave about it for days! This seemed more like Spidey than any previous movie Spider-Man. While I look forward to his own movie(s), I'd much prefer to see this guy in a TV series based on the Bendis/Bagley Ultimate Spider-Man.
    1. I view this Captain America trilogy as being the closest Marvel will get to the legendary Dark Knight trilogy when it comes to depth and consistency.
    2. The new Spider-Man has the potential to match if not surpass the Toby Maguire version (which I regard as the best).

I'm going to see Captain America for a third time. First time was fantastic, second time I had to do gold class. Third time I'm tossing a coin for gold or normal

Civil War has to be one of the best marvel movies to date. On par with Guardians imo

And remember the extra scene right at the end of the credits. I always wait with movies these days like this

Megatran Guest

We went & watched Superman vs Batman & a splash of Wonder Woman. Came out disappointed. Too many Superman poses (WHY?).

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Civil War has to be one of the best marvel movies to date. On par with Guardians imo
    Yep, it really is that special and while I'm at it I'll also add the first Avengers movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    And remember the extra scene right at the end of the credits. I always wait with movies these days like this
    Yeah i will always remeber these after credits scenes where before in our country the security pushes everyone out as soon as the end credits roll since it is only one time screening, begging them wait there are still some scenes after that

Is Cap America better than X-men Apocalypse?