Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Griffin's BotCon Adventure (non-news bits).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Accomodation is not usually an issue, because the Convention organisors will secure discount rates (although a limited number though, so book early - you don't pay anything until you check in).
    I will book a room in the convention hotel, but I was planning on going to the US for a few weeks, visiting a few other cities, as well as going to BotCon (although BotCon is the main reason for going).

The Trivia contest requires 5 members, but depending on how many we have going, I can always beg some friends over there to join our team.
    I think we might get 5 members there, and STL, noob knowledge could be just as useful, for instance you've watched Beast Wars much more recently than I have.

How come so keen about next year's? It is exciting though, when you know you are going. It's like being a kid on the night before Christmas.
    I dunno, I think it's partly I know Paulbot will be going too and it's good to go w/ a bud, it's the 25th anniversary, and on top of that I'll definitely have a good disposable income in my hands by that time since I'll be starting work in Feburary once I graduate.

It's gonna be like Christmas!

I think you and Paulbot will have to keep me on a leash.

The Trivia contest requires 5 members, but depending on how many we have going, I can always beg some friends over there to join our team.

To be honest, we wouldn't stand a chance against the TFs Wiki team. But winning doesn't seem to be the motivation behind most of the teams though. And we would be doing it for the fun of it as well, and get some recognition from them Americans in the process.
    There's 3 of us then. Maybe more will be aboard by the time we get closer. We need Ozformer shirts though definitely. It'd be awesome.