Thread: nemesis movie jazz / movie ravage X-9

goro is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Default nemesis movie jazz / movie ravage X-9

hey guys..

here is a 'nemesis' type jazz which I origionally got the idea from a ravage X-9 that was lying around in my room and noticed when they were together some similarities.

Jazz started off as the movie toy and after a few coats of citadel chaos black look quite mean and menacing.

In car code, I left him without battle damage and ensured that he looked 'clean' to be a true 'robot in disguise'. I gave him gold and silver highlights to make him look like a nice 'evil' pontiac solistice that he is.

Now the bot mode is where he truely shines. Gold and red highlights were given to him on top of the extensive drybrushing, which makes him look like a true bot and adds a more 'realistic' feel to him. With 'blood' on his hands he makes an awesome ravage.

Jazz has been sealed using high quality citadel matt varnish sealer and his paint apps will withstand transformations without flaking or brushing off. Care must be taken however, as it is intended for a display piece and NOT a toy!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&ih=005

and as a bonus for all OTCA members, I will provide free shipping to anyone that wins the auction and that mentions that they are a member!

and for all those perceptive people, yes I have showed this bot before, but without the custom red and gold highlights!
    Last edited by goro; 1st May 2008 at 05:37 PM.