Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: griffin's complete BotCon adventure write-up.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yeah, it does sorta come down to that, but since you can buy as many of the $20 lucky dip balloons as they have available (they didn't sell out of them), you could potentially obtain a huge 'bidding value' without having to gamble at all.
    Interesting concept.

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon
    How come no1 at Botcon took pictures of the Hasbro Presentation.
    I think the presentation included toy pictures not shown on displays
    Grif can correct me if i'm wrong but i'm fairly certain cameras aren't allowed in for the Hasbro presentation.

Cheers for that, I look forward to the read every year

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It wasn't intentional. Due to a busy schedule and Cincinnati being such a ghost town after hours, I had to cram in all that 'food sampling' into the last morning, instead of throughout the week as I would have intended.
    I look forward to following you around next year. I'm a massive burger and chips myself. Though I fear I have much to learn.

It wasn't that lack-luster. You have probably a couple of thousand fans of Transformers, converging on the one location for one weekend a year. It can get exciting, but now that I think about it, it did feel a little more subdued this year. I guess we are all just getting older, and we just don't get as worked up as we used to...
    Don't worry, noobs like myself and first-timers like Paulbot will breathe some life back into this.

Burn is correct - no photos were allowed at the Hasbro presentation, which is another incentive to go to BotCon. To see stuff months before everyone else.

I look forward to completing your training my young apprentice, STL

I'm happy to see that other people are interested in the write-up, even with all the excessively thorough details that are really just there for my own records (helps me remember the event in the future).
    One of these days I'm gonna get around to finishing off the 2004 and 2005 reports. They're the only ones I never got around to doing. I have all the photos and notes, but they've just never been put together in this full report format.

Please keep the details. They're very enjoyable to read.