Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Australasia!

Default Hi Australasia!

Just a quick introduction to myself. Believe it or not, I am a transformers fan lol. I was a huge fan of Voltron when I was little until I discovered Transformers (what's better than 5 robotic animals combining to form a robot? 5 robotic animals that transform into robots and then combine into a giant robot...and there are heaps of tf's). I help run an Australian internet company that imports transformers - Tfi Down Under for fans and collectors. My interest is mainly G1 transformers so I am a massive fan of the Masterpiece line and the Generations line certainly does intrigue me. I also am a fan of the Ps Transformers Cybertron games. I certainly look forward to discussing with you all about Transformers.

G'day and welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

VOLTRON fan right here... and i'll tell you whats better than 5 lions connecting?

16 VEHICLES CONNECTING!! LOL

Welcome to the forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-IBTzQ1l4Q

Welcome to the boards!
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Mabuhay and Welcome to the forum!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by WeallscreamforStarscream View Post
    VOLTRON fan right here... and i'll tell you whats better than 5 lions connecting?

16 VEHICLES CONNECTING!! LOL

Welcome to the forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-IBTzQ1l4Q
    Lol yes touche my friend, touche... btw Do you have the Mp Voltron or 30th Anniversary edition?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    Just a quick introduction to myself. Believe it or not, I am a transformers fan lol. I was a huge fan of Voltron when I was little until I discovered Transformers (what's better than 5 robotic animals combining to form a robot? 5 robotic animals that transform into robots and then combine into a giant robot...and there are heaps of tf's). I help run an Australian internet company that imports transformers - Tfi Down Under for fans and collectors. My interest is mainly G1 transformers so I am a massive fan of the Masterpiece line and the Generations line certainly does intrigue me. I also am a fan of the Ps Transformers Cybertron games. I certainly look forward to discussing with you all about Transformers.
    Voltron is Cool!! I've got the masterpiece..

Importing Transformers??? You got my attn! That quake wave looks interesting! I'll be checking that site out very closely!

Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post
    Voltron is Cool!! I've got the masterpiece..

Importing Transformers??? You got my attn! That quake wave looks interesting! I'll be checking that site out very closely!

Welcome to the forum!
    Nice! Was it the plastic or die cast version?

Welcome !