Page 669 of 833 FirstFirst ... 649659664665666667668669670671672673674679689 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

For those after the $60 Studio Series Leaders, Toyworld Forest Hill have quite a number of Grimlocks and one Blackout. No POTP Leaders though.

Oh, don't forget Big W has closed. I remember hearing about it a little ago but went over to Forest Hill with the intent to go there...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I wanted to see the Voltron set but they didn't have any.
    The last Big W I went to they were stacking 'large' toys such as Voltron, Hot Wheels Garage and Roboraptor in the bathroom section hidden away at the end of aisles, away from the main walkway. Likely due to poor store planning for the sale.

Hadn't been to Minotaur in a long time. Went there yesterday and as usual the Transformers prices are a rip off but the big freak out was the POTP Starscream retailing for about $73. Yikes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    The last Big W I went to they were stacking 'large' toys such as Voltron, Hot Wheels Garage and Roboraptor in the bathroom section hidden away at the end of aisles, away from the main walkway. Likely due to poor store planning for the sale.
    Big W toy sales are always a foam around the whole store situation, kinda part of the fun. This year’s TF representation is very poor though.

Found the 84 Lions boxset at Waverley Gardens and seeing it in person was good (it helped me not spend the money on the nostalgia). The store had Blackout and Grimlock but didn’t see any POTP Leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Big W toy sales are always a foam around the whole store situation, kinda part of the fun. This year’s TF representation is very poor though.

Found the 84 Lions boxset at Waverley Gardens and seeing it in person was good (it helped me not spend the money on the nostalgia). The store had Blackout and Grimlock but didn’t see any POTP Leaders.
    Yep, there were both types of Voltron sets next to the shoe area in Big W Doncaster.

Second what you said about the 84 set PB. Was kinda keen but was put off by a few bits, mainly the head. Did get the Netflix Voltron set for the Autobub though. Now need to hide it till his birthday in Nov...

No sign of Primal anywhere in the east. Bummer. Guess they didn’t order much wave 3 stock in.

Big W, Werribee Plaza had all of the Studio Series leader figures and one Rodimus Unicronus. Other stores were uneventful.

Big W in Altona only had one Blackout.

I hope Optimus Primal comes out really soon... I've been waiting on getting a reasonably good version of one since I started collecting almost 10 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTrigger View Post
    I hope Optimus Primal comes out really soon... I've been waiting on getting a reasonably good version of one since I started collecting almost 10 years ago...
    They have definitely come out in the west as Demonac was able to get me one from Watergardens last week.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    They have definitely come out in the west as Demonac was able to get me one from Watergardens last week.
    I've been checking my local Big Ws everyday for the past week... hoping it becomes available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTrigger View Post
    Big W, Werribee Plaza had all of the Studio Series leader figures and one Rodimus Unicronus. Other stores were uneventful.

Big W in Altona only had one Blackout.

took the unicronus from werribee but a metric ton of ss leaders still