Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Sale - 16th of May@9am US PT

Default MOTUC Sale - 16th of May@9am US PT

I was very close to completely forgetting about this Sale! Date is 16th of May at 9am US Pacific Time (Sydney 02:00:00 a.m. Tuesday May 17th)

This month we have:

Catra - This is by far the most anticipated figure in this sale.

She-Ra - Reissue: Not sure about this one as we have a new 'She-Ra 2.0' coming soon. I may get it on a whim to keep sealed.

Startos- Reissue: Don't really like the figure as he doesn't offer much and is rather plain but at least he is not overly goofy looking. I may get him on a whim just to have the character. I personally prefer the 200X sculpt of him.

Whiplash- Reissue: Ever since the disappointing announcement that there won't be any more 200x heads, i have decided to try to get figures that have one like Whiplash here. Like Stratos, I still prefer the 200x sculpt.

I know I'm staying up late for Catra.

I get Catra in the subscription and have all the others, so this time I get a good night's sleep!

Whiplash is my favourite of the line so far (although the 200X Shrecktroll head is not my cup of tea, so I just leave it lying around like there's been a decapitation).

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I get Catra in the subscription and have all the others, so this time I get a good night's sleep!

Whiplash is my favourite of the line so far (although the 200X Shrecktroll head is not my cup of tea, so I just leave it lying around like there's been a decapitation).
    I see what you mean as that head doesn't exactly fit the vintage like body. I will see which head I like better upon receiving the figure and roll with that. However at least you get a choice with Whiplash unlike some newer figures.

Having just opened my Sy-klone, I have decided I love the cartoon head mould. So even though I know nothing about Catra, I am thinking of getting her, just because of the sculpting of her '1980's female character cartoon face'

I need the flimsiest of excuses...

Should I get another She-Ra or not...I can't decide!

GODAMMIT! Money came out of my account and now I can't afford Catra!!!

If anyone is getting doubles I'll gladly take one off their hands.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Nothing for me. Not really interested in Catra (she's okay, but PoP is not my bag).

The only thing I'm kinda after are a couple of the Green Lantern Classics. But I can wait til morning for that!

I completely forgot about the sale last night and this morning somehow while watching a couple of Bogans carrying on at Central, it dawned on me and I freaked. I tried logging in through my phone but the reception on that train line is horrible, I only managed to see 'Almost Gone' on Catra. That felt like a blessing but also struck me with fear as it meant I had to get to work ASAP or I miss out, at least it gave me hope.

I was lucky that there were still Catras avaliable when I got into the office so managed to get an order in. Annoyed that I will have to order Whiplash separately - THAT SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue
    GODAMMIT! Money came out of my account and now I can't afford Catra!!!

If anyone is getting doubles I'll gladly take one off their hands.
    I already ordered but I can make another order for it but you will likely pay a full $30 with shipping. Are you ok with that? let me know ASAP.
    Last edited by kup; 17th May 2011 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I completely forgot about the sale last night and this morning somehow while watching a couple of Bogans carrying on at Central, it dawned on me and I freaked. I tried logging in through my phone but the reception on that train line is horrible, I only managed to see 'Almost Gone' on Catra. That was both a blessing and struck me with fear as it meant I had to get to work ASAP or I miss out, at least it gave me hope.

I was lucky that there were still Catras avaliable when I got into the office so managed to get an order in. Annoyed that I will have to order Whiplash separately - THAT SUCKS!

I already ordered but I can make another order for it but you will likely pay a full $30 with shipping. Are you ok with that? let me know ASAP.
    All is good Kup! I managed to run to the bank and then to an internet Cafe to snag Catra for myself. Thanks anyway mate!