Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Life & Times of eBay

I enjoy how eBay likes to remind me that I'm only 280 more possitive feedbacks away from a Purple Star!

My feedback is 220 and I've been using eBay for 8 or 9 years! So I'm only another 10 years away from that Purple Star!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

When i purchased the Takara Collection DVD's from Amazon UK, i found some laughable feedback for the seller i ultimately chose...

"dvd not user friendly and deeply regret the purchase"

and another i found just then, trying to find the one above...

"didnt inform buter it just a documentary very upset cause I thought I was buying a real dvd film"

Their spelling mistake not mine!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    When i purchased the Takara Collection DVD's from Amazon UK, i found some laughable feedback for the seller i ultimately chose...

"dvd not user friendly and deeply regret the purchase"

and another i found just then, trying to find the one above...

"didnt inform buter it just a documentary very upset cause I thought I was buying a real dvd film"

Their spelling mistake not mine!
    Maybe the buyer was trying to squeeze their comment under the 80-character limit? Or maybe they're just a douche?

I remember reading in the paper than someone put John Howard's integrity on eBay.

The positive feedback comment below is what a seller left for me a few months ago:

"It's painfully obvious that I need a haircut. I'm just too damn lazy. Sorry."

Apparently the seller in question is sick of all the mundane and generic 'GREAT EBAYER A++' crap that people just leave so he now uses his own crazy messages.

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayI...kLeftForOthers

If you check out their feedback left for others it's quite amusing to see what they've come up with.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    The positive feedback comment below is what a seller left for me a few months ago:

"It's painfully obvious that I need a haircut. I'm just too damn lazy. Sorry."

Apparently the seller in question is sick of all the mundane and generic 'GREAT EBAYER A++' crap that people just leave so he now uses his own crazy messages.

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayI...kLeftForOthers

If you check out their feedback left for others it's quite amusing to see what they've come up with.
    That seller's really crappy. Check out their negs. Alot of unsatisfied people there. Funny comments though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    That seller's really crappy. Check out their negs. Alot of unsatisfied people there. Funny comments though.
    LOL some of those comments are hilarious

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Some weirdo left this feedback for our very own sweet JuzMel...

OMG. Postage so quick. Lovely seller. Clear and eloquent communication. Marry Me
    There are some freaks out there hey Mel?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

A couple of things about ebay have pee'd me off lately.

1) Guy wins something from me. He's not far away and it's a fairly expensive item so I offer to drop it off and he can pay COD which he gracefully accepts.
    The d'head, when giving me rating feedback, must have given me 3 stars for postage and handling charges because my beautiful 4.9 rating drops to a miserable and ugly 4.8.
    3 star rating states shipping charges were neither reasonable or unreasonable.
    *sigh*

2) I'm getting stuffed around on a payment. It's been nearly two weeks and the buyer is just stuffing me around. Reckons he is going to pay but keeps finding excuses not to. Because I can't give neg feedback I am scared to push him too hard on it or put him down as a non-paying bidder as no matter what he can give neg feedback and I can't do squat. I wouldn't really worry but the amoint is in excess of $300. By now I could have relisted and had the money in hand.
    Taking the neg fb option from sellers does have it's pluses and minuses but as a seller I think it freaking sux!

can't you dispute non paying bidder?