Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perth Shops - Potential TF Stockists

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Toyworld is no longer in Hillarys I'm pretty sure?

There is a new Toyworld store on Balcatta though :-)
    has been there for ages. And this is since Hasbro MP starscream was out

Which stores in the cbd are still open. It's been a while since this was posted. I'll be in the cbd area for work this week so just wondering if there are any specialty stores that are still open that I should go to. Not interested in Target etc as they all stock the same stuff. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    Which stores in the cbd are still open. It's been a while since this was posted. I'll be in the cbd area for work this week so just wondering if there are any specialty stores that are still open that I should go to. Not interested in Target etc as they all stock the same stuff. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Excluding mass retailers, there's not much. I think there's only Zing in Hay Street Mall EB Games. Last I was there, there was only a couple of TR voyagers.
    There might be something in what was once Empire on Hay Street down near His Majesty's, but I haven't been there for ages and don't know if it's even still open.

No Empire Toys is long gone. There is a records/collectables/pop culture store there called High Fidelity, but they don't sell TFs. Zing at EB games has a small collection of TR stuff. I've seen Masterpieces at Quality Comics on Hay st every now and then.

Ok cool. thanks for letting me know about Empire. Might check out High Fidelity. May have some cool shirts or something.

Last time I stuck my head into Quality Comics on Hay St they had MP Primal and Delta Magnus. That was about 4 months ago ish.

I purchased MP-28 HotRod from there about a year ago.

If you're after Tracks or Road Rage you might have joy at TRU Cannington.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Thanks for the heads up on these 2 stores. It's nice that they are so close to each other.
    High Fidelity had nothing TF related but the statue stock they have is mighty impressive. Was really tempted to jump on the Hot Toy bandwagon for the first time as they had a 20% off sale.
    Quality comics had some MPs. Cheetor ($130), Laserwave, Grapple ($170), Inferno, Wheeljack were the ones that shoot to mind. Laserwave was tempting at (I think) $230 however I had a very short time in store because of the parking in that area, #nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Excluding mass retailers, there's not much. I think there's only Zing in Hay Street Mall EB Games. Last I was there, there was only a couple of TR voyagers.
    There might be something in what was once Empire on Hay Street down near His Majesty's, but I haven't been there for ages and don't know if it's even still open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    No Empire Toys is long gone. There is a records/collectables/pop culture store there called High Fidelity, but they don't sell TFs. Zing at EB games has a small collection of TR stuff. I've seen Masterpieces at Quality Comics on Hay st every now and then.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Last time I stuck my head into Quality Comics on Hay St they had MP Primal and Delta Magnus. That was about 4 months ago ish.

I purchased MP-28 HotRod from there about a year ago.

If you're after Tracks or Road Rage you might have joy at TRU Cannington.
    Yep, as stated, Empire is sadly long gone...

You guys heard of Tokyo Underground? I'm pretty sure that's still around and they usually have the odd TF piece.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Yeh Tokyo Underground is still around, but they don't have any TFs when I was there last week. Their gunpla stock is looking pretty low as well they seem to mostly have that cutesy stuff.

Keep an eye on a store called Little Robot here in Perth. No Transformers, but a range of gunpla and Star Wars kits.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have huge amount of gunpla with no time to built. Tokyo underground is excellent if you trying to get onto the hobby and mix around with people building as they have workshops.