Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

REALLY ANNOYED. BLOODY SOUNDWAVE COME ALREADY DAMMIT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    I'm waiting for G2 FOC Bruticus pre-ordered from BBTS.
    But I'm getting a bit worried coz BBTS have had the item available for pre-order since August or so. Surely they can't be getting enough stock to fill all pre-orders....?
    I have a feeling I may get an email come November regretfully informing me that Hasbro did not deliver enough items, blah blah blah.
    Now I'm wondering if I should suck it up and buy the retail release versions when (if?) I see them...
    Probably should have posted this in the indecision thread...
    I think it should be coming along. Hasbro has extended the 'G2 exclusive' to be sold through RK as well. We'll just have to wait
    Still, I'd nab a retail set at Target/Kmart if I find it; no luck for 2 days. Worst case scenario is refunding it a few months later.

Not waiting on anything currently.

I'm waiting for G2 FOC Bruticus pre-ordered from BBTS.
    But I'm getting a bit worried coz BBTS have had the item available for pre-order since August or so. Surely they can't be getting enough stock to fill all pre-orders....?
    I have a feeling I may get an email come November regretfully informing me that Hasbro did not deliver enough items, blah blah blah.
    Now I'm wondering if I should suck it up and buy the retail release versions when (if?) I see them...
    Probably should have posted this in the indecision thread...
    Well I did end up contacting BBTS and they assured me that very large numbers of this item were being supplied by Hasbro and that I should chill the <beep> out. (My words not theirs).

And I received another email this morning telling me that my G2 FOC Bruticus item has been received, processed and is ready for shipment!!!!!!

So now I'm really waiting for something...
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

I've pre-ordered MP-12 (Oh so soon ), MP-13 and MP-14 (December). I'm really waiting to see if TRU get enough MP-10's in to cover the rabid collectors like us here in Perth

And I received another email this morning telling me that my G2 FOC Bruticus item has been received, processed and is ready for shipment!!!!!!
    I wonder when Amazon will receive their shipment, seeing how they had pre-orders for G2 FOC Bruticus before BBTS?

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I wonder when Amazon will receive their shipment, seeing how they had pre-orders for G2 FOC Bruticus before BBTS?
    For me, I'll appreciate it if they could just hold off charging my card until... ooh, say the 8th of November - Need to get some money into that thing.

Currently I'm just waiting on some Sub figures. And it's killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Currently I'm just waiting on some Sub figures. And it's killing me!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    What's a sub figure?
    I think he's referring to those six TFCC Fans Subscription Service figures (depending on which ones he's ordered, it could make one helluva waiting game ).