Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Li View Post
    Has anyone received DX-9 Gabriel from Little Toy Company yet?
    Latest ETA was June 2018, apparently.

Just received another package from LTLC, well packed as usual
    Another happy customer

Got Blot, Cutthroat, and Sinnertwin today, two days after getting my shipping notification. No problems with my order and a swift delivery. Very satisfied with the service.

Picked up POTP wave 3 deluxes today (Abominus complete! Yay!) as well as the long-awaited LG Misfire. Was a fair wait for Misfire past the ETA, but I was happy to get him regardless.

I’ve found easy and quick communication with TLTC via FB Messenger (sometimes getting replies within minutes) and it was a smooth and easy transaction.

Happy!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Default New LTC customer

Hey guys, newbie here. Been reading through the comments here and was just curious as I made my first preorder through LTC back in April for a wave of figures coming out this month. I've been noticing pretty much everybody in the world and Aus have been getting their stock over the last month. Are these guys usually a bit later? I've only recently spoken to a small handful of people who had some bad experiences with LTC, and while the positive experiences do outnumber the bad, I've got those anticipation worries. Should I expect a longer wait than usual?
    Cheers!

"Everybody"? I'm _still_ waiting on a long overdue preorder! I'm never shopping from these guys again. I recently preordered a toy from another online store even though it was more expensive -- I'm willing to pay more with the assurance that I'll get my toy rather than throwing money at a business and linger in doubt.

TLTC is all too reminiscent of what Premium Collectables had become by late 2016/early 2017. Hopefully TLTC will deliver on my last outstanding order but I'm not giving them any more of my money.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    TLTC is all too reminiscent of what Premium Collectables had become by late 2016/early 2017. Hopefully TLTC will deliver on my last outstanding order but I'm not giving them any more of my money.
    Yup thats what worried me I must say...

I want to point my 2 cents in here because I'm getting really annoyed by how this thread is going...

TLTC is NOT a shop. TLTC is NOT an online business.

Wait, what did he say??...

As a Melbournite, I'm one of those that has gone and picked up orders. It's not a shop sitting in a center doing heaps of business. It's not a massive online ordering centre like Amazon churning out deliveries.

It (i may be wrong from here... but may be right) is a guys side business that he processes deliveries in and out when he gets the stock, and when he can. What makes me think this? Well in the old days didn't we pickup from his wife at her workplace? And my last pickup had to be arranged after school pickup time, and his kid was in the car as he pulled up. He goes in, tells me he is there now, and brings out my stuff.

TLTC is exactly that... a Little Toy Company. The guy sources from Hasbro Asia, waits for the container to ship by sea, and delivers once they arrive. There isn't a heap of employees dealing with the deliveries, and there isn't a guy sitting there all day doing nothing.

So the guys at work, not reading TLTC emails or FB, but after work and after he gets to TLTC or home or wherever, FB queries are answered pretty quick and another heap of stuff gets boxed up and shipped out.

So please guys, I know the answers are sometimes short and slow, or updates aren't when we want them to be, but this guy hasn't gone bad, and many of you are just hurting from past experience with other sites.

So do your research, understand what the business actually is, and have faith. It's only when TLTC has faith that we want what we have ordered, and we stick it out that this works. If everyone panics and demands refunds, he's out of pocket on the refund and stuck with excess stock to move coz it was in transit and already paid to the supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Be patient (there is usually a wait)...

I’ve got everything I have ordered from them (but yes sometimes months after they have appeared on shelves locally)...
    Pretty much Sums up my experience too...I have had all my emails replied to as well - again sometimes a few days later which aligns with what Krayt is saying above

Krayt puts it better than I, and completely in line with my first-hand experience and understanding of the TLTC.