8 57.14%
  • Cliffjumper Yellow

1 7.14%
  • Hubcap

5 35.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who the bloody hell are you?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    C: We are making a new toy called Hubcap. We want this character to die in the new movie in the background with no dialogue
    Assuming the character isn't already dead on the conveyor belt, Trev, he doesn't die. He falls after Spike, Bumblebee, Jazz and Cliffjumper, so unless they push him into the other half of the vat, he's fine. That's why Hubcup is the best answer of three bad options - since Wheelie was in the movie, it's not entirely implausible that they may have been supposed to include a Series 3 Minibot.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Oh, ok. I didn't see that mentioned in the initial thread post or alluded to in the poll so took it at face value. Fair enough. In that case if there is no real answer change my answer to like Sharkys - 'carefactor zero'.
    No one seriously thinks that's an intentional inclusion of a recolour or new toy, or anything but filler animation; it's just an attempt at creating some fanon.
    ^This.
    From post #1:
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    We'll probably never know the official answer to this burning life question, but we can sure have fun guessing!
    This thread/poll is just for fun and lolz.

So we have Mystery Yellow Robot #1 at Autobot City, and Mystery Yellow Robot #2 inside Unicron. I currently think of MYR#2 as Bumblejumper... so perhaps MYR#1 could be either Hubcap or another cartoon appearance of Yellow Cliffjumper!
    not Bumblebee! --->

We'll probably never know the official answer to this burning life question, but we can sure have fun guessing!
    ^This.
    From post #1:

This thread/poll is just for fun and lolz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    No one seriously thinks that's an intentional inclusion of a recolour or new toy, or anything but filler animation; it's just an attempt at creating some fanon.
    Yeah - fair enough. I interpreted We'll probably never know the official answer as that you thought that there was an actual official answer to it and that the 3 options on offer were they, rather than it was all just a flight of fancy. But I obviously took it too literal so if ya wanna discuss it for fanon I got not problem with that. Nothing wrong with a bit of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Assuming the character isn't already dead on the conveyor belt, Trev, he doesn't die. He falls after Spike, Bumblebee, Jazz and Cliffjumper, so unless they push him into the other half of the vat, he's fine. That's why Hubcup is the best answer of three bad options - since Wheelie was in the movie, it's not entirely implausible that they may have been supposed to include a Series 3 Minibot.
    Well, now I know what's its all about I'll say that Hubcap is the one with a 0.0000001% yet actually existent chance of it actually being, but if who I thought it would be for fannon I'd day Bumper because of the helmet and colour of the face. Doubt a Cliffjumper from a parallel continuity who happened to be yellow popped in just to get swallowed