Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ebay Sunday sale

Thanks for the heads up!

I just bought this: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121366099...84.m1497.l2649

Encore#20 - Constructicon Devastator which was listed in US Dollars and item was in Japan and I also managed to get the discount.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Bunch of stuff of the same item yes. Separate items, "I don't think so" even same seller.

I bought 6 of the same item over $50 so yes the sale applies to this.
    There is the option to pay individually or pay all together by pressing this grey button, I remember seeing it on my checkout, not sure for other people

Oh I brought an MOSC unpunched Argentina Yellow Windcharger for $60 AUD shipped
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    There is the option to pay individually or pay all together by pressing this grey button, I remember seeing it on my checkout, not sure for other people
    Maybe by selecting 'add to cart' rather than 'buy it now'?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Maybe by selecting 'add to cart' rather than 'buy it now'?
    I think I just played it safe. You just don't want to end up having bunch of non sale deal.

Anyway is all good. Everyone won.

According to this this ozbargain post (https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/153040), there will be 20% off Toys (Including Games & Consoles) this Sunday (20/07/14)!

Hopefully, there will be a bargain somewhere .

Quick details (credit to the orgional poster)...

"The offer entitles you to a 20% discount off the total purchase price of toys on up to five transactions (including postage) for purchases made on ebay.com.au during the Offer Period (“offer”). Toys means children’s toys, for example items listed in the following categories on eBay.com.au: Toys & Hobbies, Video Games & Consoles, Toys 0-12 months (in Baby), Children’s Books (in Books, Magazines), Toys (in Collectables) and Dolls, Bears."

Offer commences at 10:01 (AEST) on 20 July 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 20 July 2014 (“Offer Period”).

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal17 View Post
    According to this this ozbargain post (https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/153040), there will be 20% off Toys (Including Games & Consoles) this Sunday (20/07/14)!

Hopefully, there will be a bargain somewhere .

Quick details (credit to the orgional poster)...

"The offer entitles you to a 20% discount off the total purchase price of toys on up to five transactions (including postage) for purchases made on ebay.com.au during the Offer Period (“offer”). Toys means children’s toys, for example items listed in the following categories on eBay.com.au: Toys & Hobbies, Video Games & Consoles, Toys 0-12 months (in Baby), Children’s Books (in Books, Magazines), Toys (in Collectables) and Dolls, Bears."

Offer commences at 10:01 (AEST) on 20 July 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 20 July 2014 (“Offer Period”).
    Hooray. That will be awesomesauce.

After I just paid for my item last monday Can't seem to catch these deals at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    After I just paid for my item last monday Can't seem to catch these deals at the right time.
    If it's any consolation, a lot of other Australians would have done so too

Megatran Guest

August acquisitions is gonna be choc full of a goodies ...... I just know it.