Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Show me your deck! (Legends)

I started playing about 5 days ago coz I noticed this thread... now I'm totally addicted. THANKS A LOT. (My decks only at about 7600-ish)

For only the second time ever I finished in the top 1000 (and the first time in over a year I've put in any effort with the game )!

Managed to get four level 6 cards out of it (3 Snarls & a Slag) - not too shabby

holy crap, my team managed to get 6 day wins in the Decepticon Justice Division team event!
    Level 8 Tarn here I come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    holy crap, my team managed to get 6 day wins in the Decepticon Justice Division team event!
    Level 8 Tarn here I come!!!
    Congrats. I was hoping to get a Level 7 (lost on Day4) but unfortunately my team deserted me with 30 mins to go and we got beaten today

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Congrats. I was hoping to get a Level 7 (lost on Day4) but unfortunately my team deserted me with 30 mins to go and we got beaten today
    Me too. Biggest pain is that we were ahead by so far. I was also hoping to make top 1000 (placed like 1070) but no one was there to help me. So I wasted a lot of resourses for nothing. Boo.

Well it broke the bank but here it is

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Well it broke the bank but here it is
    Jesus. How did you get it leveled up so damn quickly?

nice one, i got 5 wins after losing on the first day. i've only just recently made my autobot deck all R6 cards and only have a couple for my decepticon deck. the recent changes have made it nuts now, no idea how i'll be able to upgrade any cards since they keep going up in rarity, especially with the episode raider ones!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    nice one, i got 5 wins after losing on the first day. i've only just recently made my autobot deck all R6 cards and only have a couple for my decepticon deck. the recent changes have made it nuts now, no idea how i'll be able to upgrade any cards since they keep going up in rarity, especially with the episode raider ones!
    Yeah the problem I have now is that they have introduced Level 8 before I even had a chance to get both decks to R6. It costs a fortune in BCs to kill anything now. Not to mention getting an R7 card to MTM is so resource intensive I shudder to think what an R8 costs...
    Last edited by Raider; 5th March 2015 at 03:34 PM. Reason: typos :p

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Jesus. How did you get it leveled up so damn quickly?
    Cashed in all my ally points, battle points, left over episode medals, sold/used all cards not in my current deck.... trust me there's not a lot left in the kitty.