Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG W Toy Sale 26 June - 9 July

I grabbed a Crazy Coupe truck for my nephew thanks to the rewards card deal.

Most lego sets (other than the big ones: Simpsons, Opera House, Seacow etc) were on display but there was sweet FA for Transformers and Ninja Turtles, but the van was available for $49 or something at my local.

Will be interesting to see when more stock makes it to the shelves as we close in on the sale start.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

After picking up Fisitron & Barricade from Fatbot , i decided to quickly pop into my local Big W.

Found this trolley full of Legions waiting for me

Grabbed one each of the $5 Legions & also picked up all four of the retro turtles for $7.50 each
    That's my Big W Toysale shopping done!

My local Big W was a mess as all the toys were spread throughout the whole store! And it was really hard to shop without a catalogue unless you know what you're looking for. Only after you grab the toys and go to the counter to pay, scan your everyday rewards card only did u know if the item was on sale. Plus the sales girl said only 50% of the stock was in stores.

The online lay by last night was heaps easier though. Good for other toys but not TFs when you want to pick and scrutinise the figures.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Thanks for the tip
    Picked up the 4 turtles, the 4 legions and 1 of those commander BH packs
    My Big W sale done as well

Snagged the retro Turtles figures today (no vans in store yet) and a Lego set I was chasing.

Man... The Retro Turtles were listed in the "Online Sale" catalogue as being available from 7pm, spent about an hour & a half scouring that poor excuse for an online retail site only for them never to be listed!

The Party Van showed up about 30mins into the sale , but it's a Donnie & Raph I most want as I wish to pilfer a new Belt & Sai for my ORIGINAL Donnie & Raph respectively (They were originally Paulbot's childhood toys ).

I vented hardcore on Twitter, but as I mentioned there too; I'll have to checkout my local Big W and likely be unsurprised by the lack or non-existent stock - Can only try I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Man... The Retro Turtles were listed in the "Online Sale" catalogue as being available from 7pm, spent about an hour & a half scouring that poor excuse for an online retail site only for them never to be listed!

The Party Van showed up about 30mins into the sale , but it's a Donnie & Raph I most want as I wish to pilfer a new Belt & Sai for my ORIGINAL Donnie & Raph respectively (They were originally Paulbot's childhood toys ).

I vented hardcore on Twitter, but as I mentioned there too; I'll have to checkout my local Big W and likely be unsurprised by the lack or non-existent stock - Can only try I guess.
    Look for a pre-stocked two-way of TMNT stuff - one side is big plush toys (also in the catalogue), the other is retro figures.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Look for a pre-stocked two-way of TMNT stuff - one side is big plush toys (also in the catalogue), the other is retro figures.
    Awesome! - Cheers for the tip man, much appreciated! - I'll head out & see what I can see later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Awesome! - Cheers for the tip man, much appreciated! - I'll head out & see what I can see later today.
    No worries. It should be in the main aisle, towards the toy section. Saw it at two Big Ws tonight in WA (Joondalup and Whitford City).

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    No worries. It should be in the main aisle, towards the toy section. Saw it at two Big Ws tonight in WA (Joondalup and Whitford City).
    Let's hope my store here in Dapto (NSW) has been able to keep up with WA's pace!