Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Kmart School Holidays sale 26/6 - 20/7

All good. I see your ACT

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Potentially man. You want me to pick up all four if I see them?

Keep in mind postage is a expensive if ur located in WA as I have recently learnt the very hard way (eBay sale that cost me $100 to ship)
    Gofigure that would be awesome mate, and I greatly appreciate it. I will be sending you a PM.

I only realised while at Kmart the other day that the 16 inch Titans ($15) were cheaper than the 12 inch Titans ($19)... and cheaper than the American price of 16 inch Titans - US$20 (which I paid, plus postage, expecting them to be $40 here).

It's always a gamble if you jump on things when they first come out in case they sell out, or to save on shipping by adding them to an order of other items... but it certainly sucks when they end up being half what it costs importing them, especially when they aren't priority items).

That 16 inch Optimus is actually not bad for what it is. It would be great display piece.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I only realised while at Kmart the other day that the 16 inch Titans ($15) were cheaper than the 12 inch Titans ($19)... and cheaper than the American price of 16 inch Titans - US$20 (which I paid, plus postage, expecting them to be $40 here).

It's always a gamble if you jump on things when they first come out in case they sell out, or to save on shipping by adding them to an order of other items... but it certainly sucks when they end up being half what it costs importing them, especially when they aren't priority items).
    Hey Griffin. Does your U.S 16 inch Titan have electronic gimmick with a button on the Autobot logo on his chest? And a sword?
    I picked up a $15 16 inch today at Kmart to customise and it doesn't have any sword or sounds. Looks like Australia got the poverty pack version.

There are four different types of Titans...

- 16 inch (no weapons or electronics) (exclusive to Kmart)
    - 12 inch (no weapons or electronics)
    - 12 inch with weapons (exclusive to BigW)
    - 12 inch with electronics (should be exclusive to Kmart)

12 inch (Bumblebee, Optimus, Drift, Lockdown) (plus Target Excl Silver Knight Optimus)

12 inch w/ weapon (Optimus, Grimlock - new moulds) (Store exclusive in Australia to BigW, so could be store exclusive in America too)

12 inch Electronic (Optimus - new mould) (Kmart exclusive in America and Australia)

16 inch (Optimus, Grimlock) (Store exclusive in Australia to Kmart)