Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Masterpiece Soundwave question

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Only weakness of soundwave is the fingers.
    Yes the index finger in particular.

I have 3 version (Hasbro, Takara (both SW & SB)) and he is one of my favourite figures. A must have for any TF collector.

I got him and he's pretty bulky, not hugely posable but I'm a massive fan all the same. Laserbeak though - he's pretty flimsy.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Only weakness of soundwave is the fingers.
    Agreed; all other areas, facets, appendages are superior.

He can be posed to press his own cassette eject button. I think that alone sold me on MP Soundwave.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    He can be posed to press his own cassette eject button. I think that alone sold me on MP Soundwave.
    To be fair, so can the voyager FoC Soundwave.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Agreed; all other areas, facets, appendages are superior.
    erm.... you can add to that the plastic tab at the bottom of his clear chest piece. it's such a thin and small piece considering it holds the chest and that's where the spring load is which they should've made it thicker... watch out for cracks on that part...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Dead End View Post
    I got him and he's pretty bulky, not hugely posable but I'm a massive fan all the same. Laserbeak though - he's pretty flimsy.
    My Laserbeak's fine, although I'm always careful with the fins. And I find Soundwave to be plenty posable!

Ha! Oh how wrong I was! I'm doing the eject button push pose at the moment. Pretty happy with it for now, cheers for the ideas man.

You're most welcome. Enjoy playing with your MP Soundwave!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    Hey guys. I'm wondering if someone with a MP Soundwave can help me out. I'm interested in getting MP Soundwave, but was wondering how well he's made? The only MPs I have are Prowl and YOTH Optimus. I love the make of the MP-10 mold, but I'm kinda disappointed with Prowl (and I guess the rest of the MP cars because of it).

Would anyone who has an MP-10 and NP Soundwave say they're built relatively the same way? I ask, because I feel like the MP-10 in-hand is a figure that was made to last as a toy to be played with, but the MP Prowl (and cars) feel too fragile for excessive play.

as you can tell, I have the philosophy that toys were meant to be played with, lol.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read and answer me.

Cheers.
    Imo He is easily the best one made. Tight lims, good posability and looks great in both modes. Imo him and mp 10 O.P. are the best that I've seen