Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 93103108109110111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,124 of 1124

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    guys/gals, just wondering if there are any cheap 200x figures selling around in Oz?
    if yes, can someone help me aquire them?
    aaaaaaargh, should've mentioned early on, there were plenty of stuff being sold at Toycon, no one was buying...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Angela, Lizard man and Lookee and Kowl
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Finally got Arrow and Mermista so Im taking/posting some shots with the last last ones since the pics of Queen Angela et al were all just in the box

Bow finally got his Arrow

I wonder when they'll do Catra's ride - Clawdine was it the name of that cat?

BBTS order

Spinnerella, Hover Robots and Peekablue