Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Transformers G1 Fan Art

JPV Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    Dude they are awesome!
    Thank you sir Soundwarp for the kind comment.

JPV Guest

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Very nice indeed, especially with the detail in the design
    Thanks a lot autobreaditcon I appreciate it very much.

Really impressive work. It provokes my envy at others talents that i myself do not have. Though you are truly deserving. Would love to see more.

JPV Guest

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Loving the drawings especially blades
    Thank you swoop I'm happy you like my Blades picture as well I appreciate it the kind comment.

Awesome stuff man. My fav G1 combiner team too

JPV Guest

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Awesome stuff man. My fav G1 combiner team too
    Thank you very much canofwhoopass_87. Good to hear that!

wow there great! Love the Astrotrain one and Seaspray, but the Tracks and Raoul one was great same with the Mothers day family picture both made me smile
    How about some Beachcomber?

JPV Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    wow there great! Love the Astrotrain one and Seaspray, but the Tracks and Raoul one was great same with the Mothers day family picture both made me smile
    How about some Beachcomber?
    Thank you very much rampagesss I'm happy you took the time to view my art and comment the 1's you like. I enjoyed working on the Astrotrain and Seapray 1 which gave me more experience. Yes the Tracks + Raoul was also fun 1 to do as they are a good duo and everyone knows them. Finally I really had a good time drawing the Mothers Day pic with the Witwicky family it was a time for remembering our mum's!
    Yes I will plan to do Beachcomber in the future who know's if you like you can request from me to do an art and if I have time let me know what kind of Beachcomber picture you would like to see.

JPV Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Really impressive work. It provokes my envy at others talents that i myself do not have. Though you are truly deserving. Would love to see more.
    Thank you so kindly LordCyrusOmega for the nice comments It means a lot. Sure I can show you more. I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to show more of my art on this site. Should I just post more art on this same thread or should I do a new thread surrounding 1 character only? Mind if you can give us some advice I would appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by JPV View Post
    Thank you very much rampagesss I'm happy you took the time to view my art and comment the 1's you like. I enjoyed working on the Astrotrain and Seapray 1 which gave me more experience. Yes the Tracks + Raoul was also fun 1 to do as they are a good duo and everyone knows them. Finally I really had a good time drawing the Mothers Day pic with the Witwicky family it was a time for remembering our mum's!
    Yes I will plan to do Beachcomber in the future who know's if you like you can request from me to do an art and if I have time let me know what kind of Beachcomber picture you would like to see.
    Just do a Beachcomber when he finds the golden lagoon with the parot on his shoulder