Thread: JP versions of FOC toys announced

Default JP versions of FOC toys announced

FOC Shockwave was already shown to be part of the Arms Micron/TFPrime series, so it was always going to be interesting to see if and how TakaraTomy would be releasing other Fall of Cybertron toys.
    Now it looks like they could be released under their own subline, and not reworked into Arms Micron like Shockwave.

Only two are listed so far (Optimus & Jazz), with a new category/series of "TG", which probably means they will be packaged as "Transformers Generations" in Japan as well... and suggests the rest of the FOC toys will be released there as well.

It also notes that they will have colour differences and chrome, which suggests a continuation of the mindset behind United. (which appears to be over now, replaced with this new series)

What would be HILARIOUS is if they release FOC Bruticus this way, with superior game accurate colours and CHROME for a more realistic price point.

That would make me laugh, like when Thrust, Dirge and Thundercracker got released.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    What would be HILARIOUS is if they release FOC Bruticus this way, with superior game accurate colours and CHROME for a more realistic price point.

That would make me laugh, like when Thrust, Dirge and Thundercracker got released.
    I am expecting at least G1 colors which would still be a huge improvement over Hasbro's horrible color choices.

I still don't understand Hasbro's coloring decision so I am going to assume it was all Walmart driven and the only reason why the SDCC was proper colored is because Walmart has no say in that.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I am expecting at least G1 colors which would still be a huge improvement over Hasbro's horrible color choices.

I still don't understand Hasbro's coloring decision so I am going to assume it was all Walmart driven and the only reason why the SDCC was proper colored is because Walmart has no say in that.
    What's really weird is that the SDCC set, which is supposed to be G1/game coloured, isn't. Onslaught in particular isn't correct, whereas the retail version is closer to accurate.

Don't even get me started on the missed opportunity that is the Wreckers...