Thread: Good Batman figure?

Default Good Batman figure?

I'm looking for a decently priced Batman figure (preferably a non-'special' armour variant) that offers good articulation (knee articulation, elbows and wrists can move) - is there such a thing?

Also is anyone willing to sell a Legends of Batman Viking Batman?

Blue and Grey?,Black and Grey?,oval symbol?,no oval symbol?,Super Powers, Kenner Animated?,JLU,DCU?,Mattel Animated?Movie?,I have a few not sure what ya want

I can help you out with the two on the left side,if you like,Depends what series your looking for I have heaps of Batman(Classic colours),I also have Bruno Diaz AKA Bruce Wayne from the Mattel series,You can dress him up but the batmans green I think
    Lmk what style
    Cheers
    Last edited by Ryathalas; 3rd January 2011 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    Blue and Grey?,Black and Grey?,oval symbol?,no oval symbol?,Super Powers, Kenner Animated?,JLU,DCU?,Mattel Animated?Movie?,I have a few not sure what ya want

I can help you out with the two on the left side,if you like,Depends what series your looking for I have heaps of Batman(Classic colours),I also have Bruno Diaz AKA Bruce Wayne from the Mattel series,You can dress him up but the batmans green I think
    Lmk what style
    Cheers
    Whoa I like the 2nd left one, I'm thinking of eBaying the 75th Anniversary DC Comics Batman - is that a good figure? do you have one?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Whoa I like the 2nd left one, I'm thinking of eBaying the 75th Anniversary DC Comics Batman - is that a good figure? do you have one?
    I'm not sure what that one is ? I have seen the Infinite Crisis and DCUC with a logo that states 75 years of super powers or something like this,I'm thinking if there is a 75th Ann Batman Figures it going to made by DC Direct well thats what I'm guessing anyway.Got any pics as its something I would probably get(couldnt find any myself).Those 2 Batmen on the left are both the same body type,The blue one has a molded cape while the Black one has a cloth cape.Off topic but have you seen the 4inch Tron legacy figures around at all?Can't find them for the life of me?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    I'm not sure what that one is ? I have seen the Infinite Crisis and DCUC with a logo that states 75 years of super powers or something like this,I'm thinking if there is a 75th Ann Batman Figures it going to made by DC Direct well thats what I'm guessing anyway.Got any pics as its something I would probably get(couldnt find any myself).Those 2 Batmen on the left are both the same body type,The blue one has a molded cape while the Black one has a cloth cape.Off topic but have you seen the 4inch Tron legacy figures around at all?Can't find them for the life of me?
    Cheers
    Yeah it's the figure that states 75 years of super powers, I tried finding it today in Big W but only found other figures for not-so popular characters. I'm going to resort to eBay for this figure.

I have seen the 4" TRON figures as a matter of fact, at Toys R Us - but there's been confusion at two TRUs I've been too - one says the figures are $7.98, the other store says $17.98! (I'm thinking the first store stuffed up ). The 4" figures aren't that great to be honest, the weapons have really shoddy paintjobs and the molding seems half-assed, also for the human characters like Sam Flynn and Kevin Flynn it seems that the toy manufacturers did not get permission to use the actors' faces because the figures' faces look VERY inaccurate.

The 75th batman is the dcuc batman? a repaint of dcuc series one batman,which is not pictured above.