Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 273742434445464748495051525767 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance Pricing

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to post this but I went by Toyworld in New Quay (VIC) and I found these items called "Robots Alliance". Now the box cover looks like any other robot toy but then I turned them around and low & behold, they are copies of Arms Microns Whether technically they are KO's or a legit form of out sourcing I don't know but they are selling for $2.00 each. If indeed they classify as a ko then mods please feel free to move this post. For the price, I snapped up 9 of the 12
    Dunno if right place but I reported them in the vic sightings thread.

They're oversized ko's...far too large to work out of the box and the clear pieces aren't clear so you end up covering some stickers with solid plastic, mind you they're easy enough to modify just some time and sand paper or maybe some faster automated method that can shave off the pegs to fit into 5mm holes

KMart Rosebud Clearing out the TR voyagers for 35 each

Interesting. Parkmore Kmart had a bunch of clearance tags but they had Voyagers (only Broadside) for $39.

Also:
    TR Legends $15
    RB Flip Racer Launcher $20
    RB Friends $5
    RB three pack (robot, human, accessory - don't know proper name) $29

must be in other threads, but BIG W had just about everything toy related marked down, some stuff to below clearance prices. Varies by brand/product.

Default TR Trypticon for $150

Toys R Us (au) just listed TR Trypticon for $149.98. Another $21 for postage if your local stores are out of stock but even that's a good deal comparatively.

I only paid $12 for postage.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I only paid $12 for postage.
    Same
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Kmart have those TLK diecast figures and HotWheels sized movie cars on clearance for $4 each. I’m sure they only got them in a few weeks ago. $9 I think they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Kmart have those TLK diecast figures and HotWheels sized movie cars on clearance for $4 each. I’m sure they only got them in a few weeks ago. $9 I think they were.
    Yep, they only came out in the last week of November. That is strange... and they looked to be selling well in the stores I've been to.

Big W is chucking out Dragonstorm for only $68 now. When it drops under $50 I might consider it