Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I haven't purchased from Little Toy Company before but seeing some of the good reviews here I sent them a few questions.
    I have to say that at the least their email staff are prompt with their replies and knowledgeable about the Transformers items they are selling, a nice change from you know who.
    Will be looking into placing an order soon as they do have a few things I'm after and will let you know how I go
    PLEASE dont tempt the fates. TLC is awesome, they respond in a timely fashion and I purposely avoided comparisons to any other companies in this or any country.

I *kindly*request for the sake of sanity lets keep this thread about The Little Toy Company ONLY and nothing off topic lest this thread degenerate into uselessness.

Making comparisons to other companies one has had dealings with is unavoidable, especially when one has a good experience after a particularly sour one, but I wasn't trying to drag things off topic.
    Hence why I didn't name names, it was just a comparison, nothing more.

Anyway I found out that if you order in stock and pre order items in the same order you wont get your items till everything is in stock (this might seem obvious but it was still worth finding out for certain) so I'll probably get a few in stock items I have my eye on first and if all goes well I'll try a pre order

Just looked at their site and I see they have a bunch of TR figures up that I'm after, but some are preorder. How good is TLTC at getting their preorders out in timely manner? (are they fast like HLJ or slow as molasses like PC)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Just looked at their site and I see they have a bunch of TR figures up that I'm after, but some are preorder. How good is TLTC at getting their preorders out in timely manner? (are they fast like HLJ or slow as molasses like PC)
    Sometimes stuff will show up at retail before TLTC has stock. But as far as all my dealings with them so far, they are very reliable. And the wait times have never been ridiculous. So say half way between HLJ and PC with regards to wait times.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Their stock is AU (or it was last time I asked, about a year ago) so it's usually not long before/after it hits shelves here.

My fav part about their pre-orders is if they can't fulfil they refund you, and will hold items and shop together or separate (if you request them to)

They are pretty good. They would be a lot better if they had an account system.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Making comparisons to other companies one has had dealings with is unavoidable, especially when one has a good experience after a particularly sour one, but I wasn't trying to drag things off topic.
    Hence why I didn't name names, it was just a comparison, nothing more.

Anyway I found out that if you order in stock and pre order items in the same order you wont get your items till everything is in stock (this might seem obvious but it was still worth finding out for certain) so I'll probably get a few in stock items I have my eye on first and if all goes well I'll try a pre order
    There are THREE threads for the company that shall not be named. I'm all for talking about every company under the sun, but does THAT company need FOUR threads devoted to it?

no, I feel dirty even mentioning them in the thread of TLC, who have had excellent customer service all around for me so far.

Anyhow, bought a Victorion from TLC recently and it arrived less than two weeks after I ordered it, and it was on sale for $100. Very happy with that bargain. Usually when I get anything from VIC to WA it takes 3-4 weeks at standard shipping etc.

They have a bunch of SW Black series including Darth Revan on pre-order again.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    They have a bunch of SW Black series including Darth Revan on pre-order again.
    Really. Right after I give up on collecting SW Black figures cause $35 each is really not worth it me. Maybe I'll just get Revan since I'm a big TOR fan.

I've just had my 4th or 5th transaction with TLTC. Again, perfect!

Picked up today at a mutually convenient time. Very competitive prices. Transaction went without a hitch.

The best part? Three emails in as many days, each one replied to within 24 hours of being sent.

Had a long chat with the owner/operator - he seems to have a very good handle on running his business in a way that other online retailers seem to struggle with, in a way that is sensible and sustainable.

Highest possible recommendation.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!