Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 515202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject Upcoming Projects~!!!

Wowzers, that makes me want to get the G3 trailer even more.
    Damn those HK guys are amazing.

Thanks heaps for the G3 trailer, the DIA commander kit and the superion upgrades Kyle!!!

G3 trailer is really awesome!!!! well engineered, worth the money and worth the wait. Just dont get your grubby little fingers on the mirror finish surfaces. hahaha. just love it so much i bought 3 of them!!

DIA commander is great! i love all the chrome parts and the shoulder missiles and how it reflects the diaclone powered convoy toy!!!
    Dammit, the comic/instructions are so good, i've got the urge to scratchbuild an energon suitcase now!!! fark....wheres my thinking cap?

Also, at first i was a bit pessimistic about the grey superion upgrade parts but they all fit really well and still looks great. Definitely enhances the value and look of superion maximus.

Hasbro should definitely be paying fansproject, or at the very least commending them, for helping to promote the hasbro toy sales!!!

I recommend people getting all three of the new fansproject items if you you havent done so already!!! hahaha

Only downside i can think of, is that i need to find me more classics prime/UM/Nemesis primes.....

Cant wait for the Protector armour and the other upcoming work from fansproject!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    Only downside i can think of, is that i need to find me more classics prime/UM/Nemesis primes.....
    I need to find myself another Henkei Rodimus...

FP should do Superion & Bruticus add on packs to the extreme. And by extreme I mean make Aerialbots and Combaticons that combine with ultra Silverbolt & Onslaught!

and a Walrus TF...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Have to Agree, that it was a awesome Video Review.

Nice! Though I was hoping to see if it is possible to combine another G3 trailer at the back of the first trailer (instead of the DIA Commander trailer). Nothing significant really, not doubting if it will still fit and turn, but how it would just look like if worthy for display like a bi-double trailer truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    FP should do Superion & Bruticus add on packs to the extreme. And by extreme I mean make Aerialbots and Combaticons that combine with ultra Silverbolt & Onslaught!
    +1!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I need to find myself another Henkei Rodimus...
    +1! either that or a spare classic will do fine for me.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel-J View Post
    ............. but how it would just look like if worthy for display like a bi-double trailer truck.
    I don't know, if 2 trailers "are" enough to be classed as one, but by the looks of the size of the G3 in the pics....

Like say, a "Road Train" perhaps.
    http://images.google.com.au/images?q...title&resnum=1

Kyle

I have previously purchased from you the City Commander upgrage set by Fansproject. I tried to PM you in regards to purchasing current (and future) Fansproject releases but your inbox is full
    Last edited by TheFallen; 26th October 2009 at 01:41 AM.

The Defender has been put up on BBTS for preorder. Kyle, will you be getting any of these?