Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2434394041424344454647484954 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

For those hunting down the final Titans Return toys, Overlord is back in stock at Amazon for shipping out of America... and if you are desperate for Ramhorn, Entertainment Earth has it in stock with three other Titanmasters (or for pre-order on its own... if they get the next wave in). Just be aware that shipping will make it really expensive, but in case we don't get it here, it could be one option if you can't find it at any other source for less (I haven't looked around, so other places might have it in stock).

And Amazon also restocked Movie Leader Dragonstorm (available to us), and Voyager Nitro (NOT available to us at this time... but might be later if you keep an eye on it).

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

75USD Trypticon Flash Deal
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1
    Very Limited Time

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    75USD Trypticon Flash Deal
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1
    Very Limited Time
    Making it AUD 218.45 shipped.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That's at the 'regular' sales price of 106.99USD. At the 75USD flash sale price it was 174.84AUD shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    That's at the 'regular' sales price of 106.99USD. At the 75USD flash sale price it was 174.84AUD shipped
    Nice!
    When I went through the checkout process $218.15 was all I saw so I didn't buy one.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Studio Series Grimlock for around $85AUD including shipping

A pretty decent price given he'll be around $90 retail when he hits.

The first wave of Studio Series are/were on there last night, but shipping and exchange rate will only save you money if they never go on sale here... which they will eventually, or will have a percentage-off sale at some point at the usual outlets.
    If you want to get them now and save a little over full retail here, get them from Amazon... but if you are willing to wait for a cheaper sale price here, don't shop there.
    (also, most of wave 2 of POTP has been restocked on Amazon in the last couple of weeks, but some prices are way over US retail from Amazon themselves... like the Legends class - one is $11, but two are $16 each - almost like they are pricing them based on their demand or short-packing)

If anyone is after a TR Shuffler without paying extortionist pricing on ebay, Amazon has him as an "add on item" from $7.50 USD. That means you need to buy $25 worth of other stuff and then you can add him onto your order for $7.50.

I bought him recently and it hardly affected my shipping cost to add him to an order of a HDMI cable and USB hub.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...70_&dpSrc=srch

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    If anyone is after a TR Shuffler without paying extortionist pricing on ebay, Amazon has him as an "add on item" from $7.50 USD. That means you need to buy $25 worth of other stuff and then you can add him onto your order for $7.50.

I bought him recently and it hardly affected my shipping cost to add him to an order of a HDMI cable and USB hub.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...70_&dpSrc=srch
    good spot!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

With the new GST laws being effective 1 July this year, Amazon is now going to redirect all Australian customers to the Amazon Au website (and probably prevent you from checking out if you tried to buy on the US website with an Australian address).

As a compromise, it will expand the range on the Au website to include some US items. Unfortunately, we won't get the same range and prices will probably be worse than if you bought directly from the US site in the past.

Sigh.

Source
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"