Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I tied myself down with Wave 1 because I wanted most of them so got decent savings on delivery.
    What I wanted of Wave 2 sort of made sense because I didn't expect to see Deluxes under $30. They still make sense, just.
    Wave 3 I just want Outback and Novastar (isn't she Wave 4?) At that point I am better off watching the shops.
    I better edit that as it is wave 4(i forgot to add it in)

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    I got a confirmation of delivery email around 6:25 pm Friday.
    What is unusual is the email was sent at 5:22am that same day.
    Why did it take 12 hours to reach my mailbox?

Since I paid for the express postage option, I expect the package to arrive in 3 days, but given that mail apparently takes a day off over the weekend because of Sunday, I'm uncertain if that adds an extra day. Also, there's a geographical barrier to cross, which may result in an additional day as well.

Unfortunately, the difficulty of getting my orders has severely shaken my confidence in this company, to the degree that when it comes time to order my next wave of Transformers, I'll be looking to another retailer to provide them.
    As the expression goes, the first impression is the most important one and it wasn't a good one.
    EMail servers it happens to me to sometimes.

I estimate it may arrive on monday 5 march (moorabbin to hobart ) thats if it got posted before 6pm, after that it will be tuesday 6 march.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 4th March 2018 at 05:48 PM.

This is what Australia's post's tracking website currently says:

Shipping information received by Australia 05:24pm Fri 02 Mar
    Followed by these options which are unchecked:
    • We've got it
    • It's on it's way
    • It's coming today
    • Delivered

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There should be a detailed tracking option. It will tell you which processing centre it last went through.

Shipping information received by Australia Post, 05:24pm Fri 02 March, MOORABBIN VIC
    Would have thought it at least moved a little on Saturday.
    Going by that, it's still in the Post Office at Morrabin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    There should be a detailed tracking option. It will tell you which processing centre it last went through.
    From my expieriance , not always

This is what Australia's post's tracking website currently says:

Followed by these options which are unchecked:
    • We've got it
    • It's on it's way
    • It's coming today
    • Delivered

Just thought you know it depends if they scan it becuase , when mine was sent on thursday it skiped one and went from “we’ve got it” to “its coming today “ skiping “it’s on it’s way”.

From my expieriance with using austpost tracking it will probably start moving again tonight, as there is no movement on friday nights and saturday(sometimes it dose on saturdays but, not always). If it is not the final depot by lets say 5-8am (usually when the driver picks it up for delivery) it will not be delivered till the next day.

But , this depends on how your area works.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 4th March 2018 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Adding quote and reply

Would have thought it at least moved a little on Saturday.
    Going by that, it's still in the Post Office at Morrabin.
    Never meddle in the affairs of Australia Post for it is subtle and quick to anger. The mail is never late, nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to.

Seriously things seem to get scanned at odd hours on Sundays and public holidays rather than sensible times. I don't question it any more.

They recently added a half day processing time for Saturday at the local Post Office, which is why I assumed it would move a little on that day.
    But I don't know the policies for Victoria's postal services or their operational hours.

I assume to get interstate express mail, it comes via airplane, as surface travel would be a lot longer then 3 days delivery time.
    That's going by the delivery option on lietletoycompany's website, they stated no more then 3 days for that choice.

My understanding from my aunt who's a manager for Australia Post is nothing happens outside of business hours at retail (the post office) or local delivery. But the distribution centres, mail sorting facilities, inter city trucks and that type of stuff works 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    I better edit that as it is wave 4(i forgot to add it in)
    I meant to pick up on this last night.

TLTC has her coming in August/September just like their Wave 3 items.
    Considering Hasbro is releasing images of her at the same time as Wave 3 and this year's Titan it makes me wonder what sort of oddness is at play.

Oh i see

I am not really interested in her, so i did not pay attention to the release date.