Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Third movie excitement?

I quite liked both movies (but then I didn't go in with great expectations), so yes I'm quite the pumped for this.

I'm w/ Kyle - I'll be more pumped when the first teaser trailer comes out.

"Bring it!"

Given how the 1st movie was a success, Bay probably got over confident and went too much his own way in the 2nd one. Hopefully he learnt something from the reactions to the 2nd one, and the 3rd won't be as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Given how the 1st movie was a success, Bay probably got over confident and went too much his own way in the 2nd one. Hopefully he learnt something from the reactions to the 2nd one, and the 3rd won't be as bad.
    That's something I am skeptical of. Bay learning anything.

I started this thread because there was a lot more HOOHA this far out from the first movie, not so much with the second, it just seems to me it's getting less talked about by the Fans in general. I was utterly disgusted in the way Prime was turned into hunt them down and kill them type of leader, if they wanted that sort of thing they should have brought in Grimlock as he has the violent tendancey towards that sort of thing and making Jetfire a gerriatric was another dissappointment for me in the second movie.

The problem is TF3 doesn't need to be a good movie because alot of people will go to see it no matter if it reviews well or not. ROTF sold outrageously well in spite of the movies flaws so the studio has no reason to change the quality of the franchise.
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

It's a bit hard to be excited about a film that is so far off, but I'm sure there'll be new excitement as the time draws nearer.

The first and second movies I took days off to see them, it's not happening for the third one unless some miracle happens like Michael Bay gets sucked into a Black hole and needs to be replaced

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That's something I am skeptical of. Bay learning anything.
    He doesnt get the difference , coz POW, BOOM, ZAP "Im Michael Bay"
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

zOMG... if Warpath were a movie director he'd be POW Michael Bay, BLAM!

Oh wait... minus all the smut and needless drug references.