Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Unite Warriors Devastator

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Is UW Devastator packed in the box as Devastator gestalt (like SDCC version) or as individual Constructicons (like Hasbro Combiner Wars)?
    Hard to say at this point. If it's anything like the other UW releases, they'll be in alt mode in a plastic tray. I would like if they arranged him like the G1 box.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

G1 boxed arrangement would be nice if it fits the box and since these consists of 6 it doesnt need to be same layout as the other combiners (i.e.torso part should be in the middle and others at each corner)

We got the box size though via Takara Tomy Mall
    W530×H355×D125mm

Shogo Hasui's interview in the latest Figure King magazine, translated:

TFW

I was bummed when he moved from Masterpiece to the foreign product team, but now I'm kind of thankful for that.

And I think now it's pretty safe to say that parts count killed Scrapper's elbows.

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Shogo Hasui's interview in the latest Figure King magazine, translated:

TFW

I was bummed when he moved from Masterpiece to the foreign product team, but now I'm kind of thankful for that.

And I think now it's pretty safe to say that parts count killed Scrapper's elbows.
    At least Takara went the extra mile.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

It might upset some to have it implied that there won't be any Masterpiece combiners, but I'm happy to hear that this Devastator was designed in place of one, by a Masterpiece designer... which goes with what I felt from the aesthetic and sculpting of them, in that they fit right in on my Masterpiece shelf.

They fit more there then on the Combiner Wars shelf, because they are a lot larger scale to the combiner limbs bots.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It might upset some to have it implied that there won't be any Masterpiece combiners, but I'm happy to hear that this Devastator was designed in place of one, by a Masterpiece designer... which goes with what I felt from the aesthetic and sculpting of them, in that they fit right in on my Masterpiece shelf.

They fit more there then on the Combiner Wars shelf, because they are a lot larger scale to the combiner limbs bots.

I am happy with this, I think I was one of the people who wanted a mp combiner, and seeing this I knew it was not happening. But devy is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I am happy with this, I think I was one of the people who wanted a mp combiner, and seeing this I knew it was not happening. But devy is good enough.
    Given how hard for Hasbro to make a budget just for CW Devastator it would really make sense now that they cant (wont) do an MP Combiner

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Given how hard for Hasbro to make a budget just for CW Devastator it would really make sense now that they cant (wont) do an MP Combiner
    If they deal with the Ko issue first I think they would do well.

I think even if they released a MP combiner (which would be Awesome), they would release every component individually to justify an unfair price.

Example
    $130 for each Constructicon for Devastator, maybe a bit more for Long Haul and Hook as they are bigger then the other parts and have more Devastator junk to hide.
    It old probably cost more if they did it without parts forming
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

This bing said I'm gonna use my Constructicons as MPs anyway, just my 2c
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera