Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Subscription Service 4.0

Default Transformers Subscription Service 4.0

I'm sure someone has already mentioned this in the Botcon 2015 news thread , but I couldn't see it so thought I would post it here

The announced figures for next years Subscription Service, with the Mayhem Attack Squad being the theme:

Ruckus
    Deluxe Sized
    Redo of Offroad

Windsweeper
    Deluxe Sized
    Redo of Skydive

Needlenose
    Deluxe Sized
    Redo of Firefly
    Comes wiht two Targetmaster Partners

Spinister
    Deluxe Sized
    Redo of Alpha Bravo
    Comes with two Targetmaster Partners

Bludgeon

Voyager Sized
    Redo of Onslaught

6th figure a mystery as always

Apparently a 7th bonus figure for people who keep the whole subscription (not sure what they mean by that )

I'm really excited for this! I skipped 3.0 as Krok was the only one I was interested in and will pick him up from BBTS down the line. But I want the lot of these! Sure, they have gone a pretty easy route with pretty much exclusively using the Combiner Wars toyline, so not a great amount of creativity, but they are all characters I want and the fact that Needlenose and Spinster will come with both TM partners is a welcome bonus!

Wonder if this means we will get Crankcase and Quake down the line?

Link to the story on Seibertron: http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...maximus/33276/

Each year there's always a "bonus" with #6, last year it was Eject to match Rewind.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a redeco of Powerglide and Shockwave for 6/7 next year as weapons for the combiner, considering this is the first time they've had a voyager in the TFSS?

I agree I wouldn't be surprised if 6 & 7 are two legends sized figures, a weapon and a chest piece...or something like that anyway..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Or the "bonus" figure is simply the combined mode character.

I must admit though, for the first time ever, I'm tempted to buy a subscription. Those redecos are cool.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

As I noted in the other thread, they've taken inspiration from the comics but the centre bot should be a Cyclonus retool as Thunderwing

Maybe the combined mode is Thunderwing, as Golden Phoenix suggested. Maybe they couldn't do Thunderwing because Hasbro has something planned as Griffin suggested. Or maybe FunPub came close but just got it wrong.

Needlenose has me interested and Ruckus was a given, after looking at Offroad. But the rest? Meeeayaaah.

Their combined mode will look like robot vomit.

I'd like Needlenose, but that is all thanks.

Also the GI Joe link is getting a bit too strong, although I do like the Arcee and Rodimus idea.

Also, Savage looks like a crazy man.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Or the "bonus" figure is simply the combined mode character.

I must admit though, for the first time ever, I'm tempted to buy a subscription. Those redecos are cool.
    i'm feeling the same, I have a thing for targetmasters (which i like almost as much as headmasters (which i like almost as much as powermasters)), and had both needlenose and spinister as a kid. If anything at least it's another Decepticon combiner too, with white prime, skylynx, and fembots combined the 'cons are gonna get a bit behind (unlike g1).

Not quite true about the voyager... the first version had an ULTRA!!!

And the 6th has been noted already as being a Deluxe

I just hate the wait for the 7th.... in V2 it was obvious they would repaint rewind, but for V3 they said legend.... and after botcon set got announced i first thought another combiner, but now there are more insects to repaint to go with zaptrap.......

Ahh, didn't know that about the first subscription.

I'm liking this a little more than this year's TFSS, characters that have shown up in comics in recent times like Needlenose and Spinister, and a pre-Pretender/Stormbringer Bludgeon (will use the movie-verse figure as his Pretender version). Wine sweeper and Ruckus don't mean much to me, but I'd like to see the sixth figure be Crankcase out of Swindle - my Scavenger crew will start to grow.

Kinda regretting getting the Botcon 2012 Spinister now, but that mould is still awesome.

On remoulding Cyclonus - I thought that we beyond what the club could do? Aren't the limited to just redecos and new heads created by a separate firm?

Loving this subscription service, cant wait to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Kinda regretting getting the Botcon 2012 Spinister now, but that mould is still awesome.
    Don't regret it

Just do what I am doing with my Combiner Wars and Generations figures, display them in combined form and have the Generations on display as well.