Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another newbie

Smile Another newbie

Hi All,

My name is Sworc and I collect transformers. Wow, it does feel good to admit it.

My collection is fairly limited, especially compared to some of the very impessive examples I've seen on here. I stick to encore and masterpiece releases at this point, which works for me. Also really enjoying the recent two comic series.

Thought it was about time I stopped just hanging around and participated.

Look forward to chatting with you all about our hobby.

Cheers

Sworc

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Glad to hear that you're happy with being a TF Collector and admitting it dude, things that make you happy shouldn't have to be hidden as there is nothing wrong with collecting toys.
    So you're a collector of Masterpieces and Encores? - I hope you'll consider sharing with us some pics of your collection here dude, regardless as to how big or small it is, as around here what matters more is how much the owner enjoys it.

Also, out of curiosity, who might be your favourite character, figure and faction be?

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Mabuhay and welcome to the forum!!

Yes as Hursty said, so post your collection pics when your able, we love looking at collection pics here. Enjoy the forum!!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have been getting the urge to do a shoot of my collection, which I've never done before. So maybe this weekend, once all my husbandly/fatherly duties are done, I'll do it and post up some pics.

Good questions Hurst, and not easy to answer the more I think about it. hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworc View Post
    Look forward to chatting with you all about our hobby
    Not just a hobby... it's a way of life!

welcome aboard fellow adelaidean!!

So after giving it some thought I think I can answer Hursts questions.

Favourite faction: I'm such a goody goody its not funny, so I definitely lean towards the Autobots.

Favourite character: This was a little harder, as it depends on what series/format is being discussed. So I'm going to just go back to where it all started for me, G1 cartoon. Not very original but Optimus Prime was my fav, with Prowl close second. I also recall really liking Brawn as a kid.

Favourite figure: As a kid it was my G1 Starscream. Still have it, but he is not in good shape. Prowl was also a fav. From my current collection I would say Encore Omega Supreme and MP-04 Prime.

If I had a "holy grail" it would probably be a G1 Jetfire. I have the classics version, which I think is great, but you can't beat the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworc View Post
    So after giving it some thought I think I can answer Hursts questions.

Favourite faction: I'm such a goody goody its not funny, so I definitely lean towards the Autobots.

Favourite character: This was a little harder, as it depends on what series/format is being discussed. So I'm going to just go back to where it all started for me, G1 cartoon. Not very original but Optimus Prime was my fav, with Prowl close second. I also recall really liking Brawn as a kid.

Favourite figure: As a kid it was my G1 Starscream. Still have it, but he is not in good shape. Prowl was also a fav. From my current collection I would say Encore Omega Supreme and MP-04 Prime.

If I had a "holy grail" it would probably be a G1 Jetfire. I have the classics version, which I think is great, but you can't beat the original.
    welcome mate and keep the collecting going :P
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Welcome Sworc, I hope to see you at a fan gathering if you are interested!