Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    um... wtf??? you only get one set.....

oh.... nah dude, you get 2 sets of peices, but ones for the wings and have wing stickers
    What ... oh lame. I haven't started on instruction booklet two, so I didn't know those were for the wing. Well that sucks.

Bah Lego!

I was thinking of one each side..... but can't decide which is to be which

I think I might have a dip at one of these... I lost my bid for a Botcon 2006 set and now have extra cash to splurge once my cash rolls in tmrw!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Mmm. So cheap on those lego's. Especially interested in the Creator Cargo Ship. Pity I don't have an ebay account... Yes. I have never ebayed.

Kyle, your Exo pics without the decals make them look like prototypes. I see why they decided to have decals. Not gonna put them on?

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Mmm. So cheap on those lego's. Especially interested in the Creator Cargo Ship. Pity I don't have an ebay account... Yes. I have never ebayed.

Kyle, your Exo pics without the decals make them look like prototypes. I see why they decided to have decals. Not gonna put them on?
    Not gonna put them on, since they don't last after my "rough play"...

Stompy, why not just sign up? No time like the present. This is a great first transaction as it'll be a local Melbourne pickup.

I'm with you, Kyle on not puttiing them on. I'm only putting them on ones that are my favourites which to date are Aero Booster and Golden Guardian. I like to be able to reuse the pieces later on as part of other things I want to build.

Kyle, those Exo-Force units are great. I'm so jealous of your Supernova!!! I'm trying to get one but short of paying $70 for one, I don't have many options
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I'm with you, Kyle on not puttiing them on. I'm only putting them on ones that are my favourites which to date are Aero Booster and Golden Guardian. I like to be able to reuse the pieces later on as part of other things I want to build.

Kyle, those Exo-Force units are great. I'm so jealous of your Supernova!!! I'm trying to get one but short of paying $70 for one, I don't have many options
    Got my Supernova from eBay last year. I noticed the first series of Exo-Force back in 2006. However they didn't really appeal to me back then. Then last year I spotted Aero Booster in Target. Its design was very good and around $40 I just had to buy it. After that I saw Golden Guardian in TRU... and ended up buying the rest of the 2007 sets (only the human side robots though). And I was tempted to complete the 2006 human side as well after getting Bridge Walker vs White Lightning from TRU. At the time the earlier 2006 sets were already very tough to find in Perth, so I had to grab the rest from eBay.

Hey, I need to understand Bricklink a bit better. As I understand it, it's a bit like eBay for lego. They have the benefit of having one reference database, so you don't have to worry about discrepancies between how different sellers sell the same item (awesome idea). So, you can put together a shopping cart, but can you only buy from one vendor at a time? When/where do you see shipping charges? Who can give me a bit more of the skinny?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Umm from memory you may have to ask the seller for postage but from experience it has always been hell cheap.