Page 145 of 152 FirstFirst ... 125135140141142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1520

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY:

A friend of mine is a massive Sharks fan and has been given two tickets for the Grand Final this weekend.

They are box seats with hotel accommodation. The problem is the GF is on the same day as his wedding.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St John's Church, Hunter Valley at 2:15pm.

Her name is Sharon. She will be the one in the white dress.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY:

A friend of mine is a massive Sharks fan and has been given two tickets for the Grand Final this weekend.

They are box seats with hotel accommodation. The problem is the GF is on the same day as his wedding.

If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St John's Church, Hunter Valley at 2:15pm.

Sorry mate busy that day, and I cant marry a Shazza

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Sorry mate busy that day, and I cant marry a Shazza
    Haha, every family needs a Shazza.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY:

Bahahahahaha you had me there

I have my GF tickets and am pumped for the game. I have my jersey on at work today and I don't think I am taking it off any time soon!

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I have my GF tickets and am pumped for the game. I have my jersey on at work today and I don't think I am taking it off any time soon!
    Smell ya later.

Different code, same story.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Got notified today that I was successful with the grand final ticket ballot. First time I'll be in attendance.
    I missed out. Going to watch at Whitten Oval. I'm completely jealous of you, enjoy it man!!

GO DOGS!!!!!!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Bahahahahaha you had me there

Haha glad I got someone! Enjoy mate, never been to a Grand Final but I can imagine the atmosphere will be fantastic. For one day I will be a Sharks fan.

Go the Dogs!!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Go the Dogs!!!!
    Glad for the Doggies since it's been over half a century since they won a Premiership but was rooting for the Swans since they were my late mothers team

Megatran Guest

My first ever attendance at an AFL grand final. Front row seat at ground level at that! The atmosphere was electrifying. At one point the Swan's threatened to kick away with multiple unanswered goals. But the dogged determination by the Doggies saw them keep in touch & at times a slight lead, before taking the game by the throat in the last quarter.

Words of encouragement & heavy applause from over the fence by Doggies fans were dished out to namely Jarrad McVeigh, Lance 'Buddy' Franklin & Kieran Jack. Such a caring club.

Oh, the millions of dollars(?) spent on the pre-match entertainment by Sting was a little better than Meatloaf from a few year's back (from what I saw on the tv), but not by much. Sting came. He spat out a few songs. He left. The end.