Thread: Loyal Subjects wave 3

Default Loyal Subjects wave 3

The third series has been officially revealed by Loyal Subjects, including Trailbreaker, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack, Hound, Swoop, Sludge, Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Blitzwing, LongHaul, Scrapper?, Bonecrusher.

Plus the first series of GIJoe Loyal Subjects, that look more like Mighty Muggs.

Would love to start collecting these figs but I can't justify the prices on them, which is a shame because these little guys are cool and all, but no way are they worth the $15 each...

I love these guys and have collected quite a few (about 10 or so). I really liked what they did with the series two figures accessory-wise, but the actual assembly/components of the figures were quite loose.

Still looking forward to series three...on that note, if anyone happens to have a Mirage or Prowl kicking 'round, hit me up!

This is coolest looking wave, interested in trying to find a cheap source for a box
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

A Jetfire prototype has been tweeted by Loyal Subjects, but looks more like the toy than a cartoon/comic representation... which would make it look more like a Robotech toy.
    Surely Hasbro owns the likeness of the Comic/cartoon Jetfire/Skyfire character, but each time they release a toy or licenses one like this, it keeps using the Robotech form... either to subversively gain the rights to the likeness, or to flex its might against Harmony Gold (the current owners of the Robotech brand).

While Harmony Gold has the license and Hasbro is playing politics, are we never going to get a comic/cartoon accurate Jetfire toy from Hasbro? The 2006 Classics toy was closest, but since then they have kept going back to pushing the envelope on looking more like a Robotech toy.

any1 know how you could purchase a case (16pcs) this at wholesale price on the internet? or know what the wholesale price for one case, cheers
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

The Constructicons look cool. It would be awesome if they combined into an itty-bitty Devastator. Pity.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

These look to be out in March... and an official image group shot can be seen here.

(as a fan of toys over cartoon animation errors, I'm happy to see a "Hasbro market" Rumble being red... which is surprising that Hasbro approved it, after the last five odd years trying to retcon all Rumble toys into blue)