Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Robots in Disguise official images

Some images of the four Warrior/Deluxe toys in wave one - Bumblebee, Grimlock, Strongarm, and Steeljaw.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some images of the four Warrior/Deluxe toys in wave one - Bumblebee, Grimlock, Strongarm, and Steeljaw.
    They just don't do it for me

They look good in both modes (and accurate by the looks of it), but they just seem incredibly lazy. Most limbs are the entire side of the vehicle with an elbow. Don't like the hands on Strongarm either.

Grimlock isn't half bad.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I'd posted is in the other RID thread but no one seemed to know about it.

Wasn't certain if this was the right place for this one, but here's a link to some in hand images:

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...teeljaw/31766/

The thing I found intriguing was on the back of the card is directions to scan the faction symbol in order to unlock a game character. Comparing the faction symbols on the different toys, the circles surrounding the symbol have different ratios of dark and light, like bar codes.

Is there a game advertised yet? And what's to stop kids going to shops and just scanning the symbols in their pack?

I'm getting more curious about the barcode around each characters faction symbol - they're all different. On the back of the packaging there are instructions for scanning the faction symbol and using it somehow with an app.

Has anyone heard of an RID game app? Is this like Skylanders?

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/e...nload-apps.cfm

The app hasn't been released yet.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    They just don't do it for me
    Yeah, i had thought of picking up a few to add to my animated collection, but meh.

I'll get the Grimlock if/when they release a redeco/colour with more traditional colours.

Still, the face bothers me immensely. I don't like a two-eyed + mouth Grimlock.

The official image of the boxed 3-step Optimus has surfaced, giving us a look at its robot mode (the truck mode was seen in the link in the first post).
    This toy would be wave 2, as Bumblebee and Grimlock were wave 1.

Not official images, but only 12 inch titans (which I doubt too many here will buy or care about to want to see a new topic for them), as they were on ebay, giving us a first look of the retail versions of these figures and their packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I think that I am going to skip this line... However I did say the same thing about TF Animated and I pretty much grabbed everything from that line.

Nope I must stay strong
    Funnily enough I thought the same, until I saw some of the Takara upcoming releases. One of those is a re-release of what seems to be the Animated Swoop (which of coloured right, could be repurposed as IDW Swoop, hence my interest here) and a redeco of Gen. Scoop as Decepticon Roadblock. I quite like that mould, and depending on the deco I might grab it. They're both only US$20 on RK, but only grey, silhouetted images as placeholders for now.

Heh, funnily enough the only ones I want are from separate lines and the original names are almost the same...