Page 522 of 870 FirstFirst ... 502512517518519520521522523524525526527532542 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

went to bankstown TRU , they had one prowl and a sunstorm on the shelf ....but if you look UP there heaps of the masterpiece box stacked , and they pretty well stocked up on the other lines as well ....

One MP Wheeljack at TRU Liverpool. It's in the glass case at the counter.

Yeah, TRU Parramatta has MPs in a locked glass cabinet in the games section, well away from the action figures. Also bear in mind that some TRUs choose to not display all of their MP stock, but will produce them upon request. So if you can't find any on the shelves or in the cabinet, I would recommend asking at the service counter. I would also strongly recommend calling every TRU in the Sydney Metropolitan area (or as far as you're willing to travel to) to see if any have Wheeljack in stock and ask them to hold the toy for you.

Saw 1 generations Jetfire at TRU Castle Hill (I have no idea where the Masterpieces are, though I did see a Prowl at the front) which was the first Jetfire I've seen since I grabbed the one at Tuggerah.

And Big W has 10 Legend class Grimlocks. And that was it there were no Optimuses, Bumblebees or Stingers, just a bunch of Grimlocks

Thanks Handsprime You just saved me a trip to TRU Castle Hill.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I saw MP Grimlock last saturday on the desk of TRU Castle Hill or was that 2 saturdays ago Was contemplating buying him at 25% off but nah...

TRU chatswood has a few jetfires and prowls out front, plus more in the transformers section (plus a few sunstorms). Haven't seen from lock in a while or any wheel jacks.

One step steeljaw high octane bumblebee at woolies green hills. AoE snarl at big w green hills. No lockdown D;

TRU Parramatta has

1 Voyager AOE Hound
    1 Voyager AOE Galvatron
    3 Voyager AOE Slog
    1 Voyager AOE Copter Drift

and then the usual bunch of Mashups, One steps, TRU evolution Slug and Strafe, Two pack - Prime and Grimlock , as well as evolution Grimlock

plenty of them Angry Birds TF as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

One step Wave 4 (Prowl, Megatron, Rollbar and Strafe) at Big W Liverpool

Pic when I get home.