Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 TF Easter Products

Default 2018 TF Easter Products

First they have RID Mugs at Target for $7

Also, though not strictly speaking Easter, they still have the Movie Mugs and RID lunchboxes for only $5 at K-Mart that come with marshmallows.

My son is still a bit too young to have a ceramic mug without it getting broken in short order, so grabbed those for myself and the lunchbox is hidden to give to him at Easter

I've been looking for easter stuff in the stores but didn't see anything yet. Looks like that mug might be the only thing this year.

Galvatran Guest

Easter is a month off so perhaps more licensed TF Easter merchandise will show up between now and then. On the flip side, there's plenty of MLP, Avengers, Star Wars licensed Easter stuff already out.

(the Kmart stuff looks like a reissue of last year as per griffin's indirect post)

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Easter is a month off so perhaps more licensed TF Easter merchandise will show up between now and then. On the flip side, there's plenty of MLP, Avengers, Star Wars licensed Easter stuff already out.

(the Kmart stuff looks like a reissue of last year as per griffin's indirect post)
    The K-Mart stuff has been on sale for $5 since the start of the year, but thought it worth mentioning since it still seems to be in most stores and comes with a sugary treat (plus there isn't that much other merch about)

Galvatran Guest

The packaging on the RID mug says Nut Safe. That don't mean you go doin' something silly ya hear ..... And if ya do then post a pic.

Galvatran Guest

My local Kmart had the Movie mug scanning for $2; RID Lunchbox $4 (shelf tag showed $5).

Galvatran Guest

From here.

Coles has the RID Mug (including Easter Egg) by Kinnerton on sale - $4.50 (save $1.50). Ends 6th March.

The Target near me had the mug for $6, so maybe regional stores are $7.

Some pics of the Easter mug... uh, tiny teacup.

These are seriously getting smaller each time. Soon it will be the size of a shot-glass.

The last one (for christmas last year with the marshmallows that Trev posted a photo of above) was already a record smallest cup, but this one is actually smaller.

(the black and purple Autobot logo is interesting... almost has a feel of the Shattered Glass Autobots symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some pics of the Easter mug... uh, tiny teacup.

These are seriously getting smaller each time. Soon it will be the size of a shot-glass.

The last one (for christmas last year with the marshmallows that Trev posted a photo of above) was already a record smallest cup, but this one is actually smaller.
    I suppose the idea is they are for kids to have a hot chocolate out of or something rather than an adult to drink a big morning coffee from.

If my son was a year older I’d get him one. But he'd probably accidentally break it and get upset, plus his younger sister would be upset that she doesn't also own a mug.

As it is I'm going to take the marshmallows out of the Lunchbox from post 1 and put chocolate eggs in it. I picked up a MLP one for my daughter from Big W that has that set-up. They need lunchboxes for their play lunches at Preschool anyway (they store the play-lunches and actual lunches in different spots for some reason).