Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    This was posted on fb, but I reckon it's worth sharing...

Killin teh lein
    Vertigoink is almost as much of a knob as Toyguru. He continually claimed that Castle Grayskullman was plagiarised and specifically went out of his way to be responsible for ensuring that that the guy who created Gangstor was disqualified: http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...667#3241056667

He-Man.org is absolutely moronic at the moment - the entire site is just people giving their idiotic opinions on how to 'safe teh lein!' Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that Toyguru is just trying to sell subscriptions with the panic he's creating, so they should all either shut up and buy a subscription or just wait patiently for two weeks when we'll find out that 'teh lein' is absolutely fine and go about their cherry picking.

Robzy and I have started a blog, Misspent Adulthood and I have just completed my first post; Sucker Punch! - A MOTUC photo story

Here is a teaser picture

Battered Wife Syndrome:

Additionally, repeated cycles of violence and reconciliation can result in the following beliefs and attitudes:

The abused thinks that the violence was his or her fault - It's not Scott's fault, it's ours for not buying enough subs!

The abused has an inability to place the responsibility for the violence elsewhere. - It's our fault, always. We should buy more subs and Scott is not threatening us, he is being sincere.

The abused fears for his/her life and/or the lives of his/her children (if present). - We better do as Scott says or they will kill the line! Buy more subs everyone!

The abused has an irrational belief that the abuser is omnipresent and omniscient - While I didn't always agree with his decisions, Scott's efforts towards the line has always been tremendous and he eventually ended up with a pretty nice work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_person_syndrome

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Vertigoink is almost as much of a knob as Toyguru.
    Yeah I know Still, no one's as bad as Scott... well, maybe Michael Bay!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    He-Man.org is absolutely moronic at the moment - the entire site is just people giving their idiotic opinions on how to 'safe teh lein!' Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that Toyguru is just trying to sell subscriptions with the panic he's creating, so they should all either shut up and buy a subscription or just wait patiently for two weeks when we'll find out that 'teh lein' is absolutely fine and go about their cherry picking.
    The Org has always been moronic... it's just on overload at the moment. Still, it's fun to see the sh!t stirrers on there and the melodramatic responses they get.

lol I just had my post deleted by the opinion police at the org. I will wait for the eventual PM and 'Point penalty'. After all that's happened, I don't really give a damn if I get booted.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    lol I just had my post deleted by the opinion police at the org. I will wait for the eventual PM and 'Point penalty'. After all that's happened, I don't really give a damn if I get booted.
    Here you go;

Dear Kup,

You have received a warning at He-Man.org Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    Harrassing or not respecting other forums, companies, creators or forum members

Hi Kup,

you are receiving this message as a heads up to let you know that the post in question has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Here you go;
    Oh no!

BTW: Awesome photo shoot!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Robzy and I have started a blog, Misspent Adulthood
    You give me far too much credit... it's TheFallen's baby!

Battered Wife Syndrome:

Additionally, repeated cycles of violence and reconciliation can result in the following beliefs and attitudes:

The abused thinks that the violence was his or her fault - It's not Scott's fault, it's ours for not buying enough subs!

The abused has an inability to place the responsibility for the violence elsewhere. - It's our fault, always. We should buy more subs and Scott is not threatening us, he is being sincere.

The abused fears for his/her life and/or the lives of his/her children (if present). - We better do as Scott says or they will kill the line! Buy more subs everyone!

The abused has an irrational belief that the abuser is omnipresent and omniscient - While I didn't always agree with his decisions, Scott's efforts towards the line has always been tremendous and he eventually ended up with a pretty nice work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_person_syndrome
    That's awesome... I was hoping you'd post it on the Org.

Was that (the above post) what was deleted?

If so, that's outrageous.

Here you go;
    Dear Kup,

You have received a warning at He-Man.org Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    Harrassing or not respecting other forums, companies, creators or forum members

Hi Kup,

you are receiving this message as a heads up to let you know that the post in question has been removed.
    Wow... they're so polite when they're screwing you and your right to be heard!

You give me far too much credit... it's TheFallen's baby!
    Your photos are so good that it is going to make me look good by association

Wow... they're so polite when they're screwing you and your right to be heard!
    That was a slightly modified PM that I was sent when I got Moderhated™

That's awesome... I was hoping you'd post it on the Org.

Was that (the above post) what was deleted?

If so, that's outrageous.
    Yeah, that's the post that got deleted but someone quoted me so now it's back

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...iptions/page36