Thread: Catalogue from Taiwan

Default Catalogue from Taiwan

Hasbro Asia is pretty good with having catalogue booklets for Transformers (both times I was in Hong Kong, the ToysRUs store had free copies for people to take), and a new one has surfaced in Taiwan... covering most of the 2015 toys (Combiner Wars, RID, Rescue Bots, Kreo) and the first wave of 2016 Combiner Wars. Plus, some mini bios for the 2015 RID Minicons and Deployers.

I don't know why (western) Hasbro branches don't release these (in the applicable languages), as they are a great thing for kids and collectors to have as a physical copy of the toys they might want, or as a reminder to hunt down.
    I don't think I would have been as passionate about Transformers 30 years ago if it wasn't for the Gen1 catalogues that were in the boxed toys, that I would spend unbelievable amount of time studying and dreaming about owning one day.

Same. I'd like a copy of that catalogue! I still miss the packed in whole year catalgoues.

I think they had last years one with all the Age of Extinction toys available in Toys R Us for free and the year before that the Beast hunter catalogue was in the Just Kidding magazine.

I am going to Taiwan this week so if I can find it I will try and grab a few copies. Can't promise anything though as I don't know how my timing is going to pan out or where exactly it was found.
    I'm assuming it was in a Toys R Us or something as that is where those catalogues seem to pop up here in HK.

Anyways, will see how I go. (If anyone has places they think I should check out in Taipei TF-wise please do flick me a priv msg)

As much as I like the individual bot modes on the CW figures, the generic combiner hands / feet are pretty crappy and drag down the quality and aesthetic of the entire series.

Makes those awesome pieces of artwork seem like false advertising in a sense