Page 259 of 870 FirstFirst ... 239249254255256257258259260261262263264269279 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

The TFPrime Megatron had a TF3 Movie shelf tag. Did BigW have TFPrime Voyagers labelled as TF3 in their system? I wonder if it is an old shelf tag, and the Movie Voyagers are actually on clearance. If it is TFPrime toys on clearance (along with the TFPrime Mask), I wonder what this means.
    Has Transformers sales dropped off so much that the major retailers are cutting back on how many lines/sizes they are stocking. If so, it doesn't look good for Generations here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The TFPrime Megatron had a TF3 Movie shelf tag. Did BigW have TFPrime Voyagers labelled as TF3 in their system? I wonder if it is an old shelf tag, and the Movie Voyagers are actually on clearance. If it is TFPrime toys on clearance (along with the TFPrime Mask), I wonder what this means.
    Has Transformers sales dropped off so much that the major retailers are cutting back on how many lines/sizes they are stocking. If so, it doesn't look good for Generations here.
    Oh no. If that's the case we are in trouble locally then. Coz all the major shops won't put out new stock while there's still a whole lot of the old, or might not even order new stock at all until they clear the old. (
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think it was a misplaced tag or item. Big W winston hills didn't have the same for the Voyagers.

I did see cyberverse Evac & Breakdown though. Which I promptly purchased. They still had Mirage though
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Cyberverse Mirage, Evac, Soundwave seen at BigW Jesmond, Newcastle. Didn't take a photo, should've though

Default Optimus Maximus

WHAT: Transformers Prime Cyberverse Optimus Maximus
    WHERE: Myer, Sydney CBD
    WHEN: 1:00PM Wed 5/09/12
    HOW MUCH:? $54.95
    PROOF

UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

did you get one?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Sighted at Merrylands Target:

1x TFP deluxe Arcee
    1x TFP deluxe Ratchet

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    did you get one?
    Nope as much as I am starved of new stuff I refuse to pay Myer prices and I think for an exo suit that doesn't come with a CMDR I will wait for it to be on clearance
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Did the scope of Parra today, results = absolutely nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Did the scope of Parra today, results = absolutely nothing new
    Good thing, saves me the trip
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]