Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Anything worth noting currently or just a good all rounded balance?
    Some reissue Jap G1 stuff, some third party, some current and some G1. Picked up a replacement G1 Siren body for $20.00
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Some reissue Jap G1 stuff, some third party, some current and some G1. Picked up a replacement G1 Siren body for $20.00
    Just had a look at Pleasant Surprises on facebook and it looks like a place that could help out fans who have missed toys from recent series.

There was a TR Hot Rod at Target on Burke Street. I don't know if he's rare or anything but as there was only one in amongst the Twinfernos, I hid him towards the back.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just an update on that new toys r us opening in werribee plaza/pacific werribee, May 20th.

Hopefully by the time it opens some new mp's/Titan returns stock would show up, what a time to be alive

Megatran Guest

Go Figure collectables store - Some Transformers & other collectables
    104 Bakers Road, Coburg North, Victoria 3058
    Online store
    Facebook

(20% off this weekend)

Were these the guys toting G1 knockoffs in the past? Seems clean on their site, but I can't remember for sure if they were mainly stocking them.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    Also head to the Chapel St Bazaar. If you have money to burn they have a couple of Prototype MPs that are hellishly expensive as well as a couple of MISB MP Hasbro Starscreams that are around the $400 mark. They may have had some more put on the shelf since I was there in July.
    Pleasant Surprises is another one that has some cool stuff there https://www.facebook.com/pleasantsurprises/
    Is this place still here? If so do you have the address I can’t find it

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Go Figure collectables store - Some Transformers & other collectables
    104 Bakers Road, Coburg North, Victoria 3058
    Online store
    Facebook

(20% off this weekend)
    I saw them stocking some masterpieces (about 10) most of the car bots grimlock and Magnus and asked them about prices and she said they would be on their website soon... it was 2 months ago but they might have them in store now

Quote Originally Posted by ReximusPrimal View Post
    Is this place still here? If so do you have the address I can’t find it
    which place?
    chapel st bazaarr is still there but i haven't been for a while. the area with the transformers and other cool toy stuff did move around a bit though.

i haven't been to pleasant surprises myself but it pops up in the TCCA facebook page fairly regularly.

Default Chadstone

Today saw some Titans Returns Sky Shadow toys at Chadstone Toy World for $40 each.

Also, for what it's worth, saw the rival brand Pocket Morphors (which transform from the Hindu-Arabic Numerals 0-to-9 into vehicles and then combine to form a robot) at Chadstone K-mart for $5 each. I'm not sure about the value of these, except maybe they'd be cute stuck on a birthday cake.