0 0%
  • No

1 2.70%
  • Not even interested

2 5.41%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Gnaw

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I stopped following Reprolabels years ago when they switched to only accepting payments via PayPal (as I don't use it). Anyway, for a small and relatively cheap Legends figure, I think that Gnaw is fine.
    You can pay by CC as well now Gok.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Ooh, cheers for that info! I'm personally not into adding extra stickers to embellish my toys (as I like to keep them as HasTak intended, warts and all ), but I wouldn't mind getting some reprolabels for G1 toys whose stickers have worn or just fallen off.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Ooh, cheers for that info! I'm personally not into adding extra stickers to embellish my toys (as I like to keep them as HasTak intended, warts and all ), but I wouldn't mind getting some reprolabels for G1 toys whose stickers have worn or just fallen off.
    No problem
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Not a fan of the robot mode due to the arms and legs being in a permanently bent position but then the 'bot mode of the toy was meant to be the weakest aspect, just like the G1 toy (or any G1 toy for that matter). The alt. mode on the other hand is what this guy's all about. A cute little ball of death.

Got Gnaw last night and I admit I agree with the general sentiment that his bot mode is compromised (empty back) to better accommodate his alt mode. But with that said what an alt mode, his Sharkticon mode is fantastic and just oozes character!

My partner and I had a great time posing the little bruisers together, my missus especially loved feeding the tails of the Sharkitcons to one another.

Some have also stated that he needed to be a little bigger and I will not disagree but his difference in scale from what he is to what he should be is so negligible that it is hardly even worth bringing up. He looks amazing clamping down onto the arm of TR Hotrod, under MP Grimlocks heel or chewing on Generation Kup's musket muzzle. I actually feel this is Gnaw's greatest strength in that he looks great in almost any display and scales well with so many figs. I even put him in with my Animated collection and felt he was right at home.

Tooth is Gnaw is just a fantastic little ball of plastic mayhem, fun to pose, transform and fiddle with. I can't wait to amass more Gnaws from my current 6 to the planned 16.

The Gnaws go marching four by four Harah! Harah!
    The Gnaws go marching four by four Harah! Harah!
    The Gnaws go marching four by four the little one slipped and hurt his paw.
    And they all go marching in the hopes of finding more!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Some have also stated that he needed to be a little bigger and I will not disagree but his difference in scale from what he is to what he should be is so negligible that it is hardly even worth bringing up. He looks amazing clamping down onto the arm of TR Hotrod, under MP Grimlocks heel or chewing on Generation Kup's musket muzzle. I actually feel this is Gnaw's greatest strength in that he looks great in almost any display and scales well with so many figs. I even put him in with my Animated collection and felt he was right at home.
    If possible, have you thought about posing Gnaw with Sharkticon Megatron from Prime Beast Hunters?

I really like this figure so Gnaw is going to be my travel buddy this year... Lots of Sharkticon goodness to come

I may have to replace that Camaro Bumblebee on my dashboard with this one (or two)

What a wonderful little figure. Neat transformation, slightly odd robot mode, but the 'shark' mode is DEAD ON.

I've noticed the stat cards for all the other TRs show a picture of the robot mode. Yet Gnaw's card shows the alt. mode. That says it all really.