Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rescue Bots DVD news for Australia

Season 3 is been released on DVD, with the first volume (Transformers Rescue Bots - Land Before Prime) being released on on 1st April 2016. Source: Stack Magazine

I wish we could get a boxed set for season 3, the wait for the DVD volumes for each season is so long. I gave up on the TV broadcasts due to edits and watermarks.

Season 3 and the movie of transformers prime has apparently been released on bluray at jb for $25. I actually saw the add on facebook for it. It does show on the website so I might pop into my local and see if I can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Season 3 and the movie of transformers prime has apparently been released on bluray at jb for $25. I actually saw the add on facebook for it. It does show on the website so I might pop into my local and see if I can get it.
    You sure it was 25 and not 52? Website says latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    You sure it was 25 and not 52? Website says latter.
    I was tired. It also explains why I put this in the rescue robots thread.
    I need to find season 2 volumes 3 and 4 still.

The second volume (Transformers Rescue Bots - Bot-Tastic Voyage) of season 3 is being released on 1st July 2016. Source: Stack Magazine

The third volume (Transformers Rescue Bots - All Bots Great And Small) of season 3 is being released on 5th October 2016. Source: Stack Magazine

The complete season 3 should be out on DVD by the end of the year, at this rate.

That's great news... but I think JB have stopped getting them in, as the store nearest me hasn't gotten in anything after season 2, and aren't restocking. (and my nearest Target and BigW look to have stopped stocking them now as well, so I'm not even sure where these are still being sold)

Yes, the last few Rescue Bots DVDs have been special order only at JB Hi-Fi. I was lucky to find the latest DVD release in local BigW store.

Unfortunately it is looking like the DVD releases of Transformers: Rescue Bots are cancelled.

I went looking for 'Transformers Rescue Bots S3 V3: All Bots Great and Small' in JB Hi-Fi only to find that title listed as deleted in their catalogue. I contacted Beyond Home Entertainment who confirmed the DVD release had been cancelled, due to lack of interest from retailers, and no further releases were planned at the moment

I really wish more people had supported these DVD releases, looks like I will have to wait until Rescue Bots season 3 is repeated on TV again.

By the time they release reasonably priced season box sets my son will have grown out of the show