Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Devastator coming back to Big W 17/12

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Considering people were thinking that this larger, second wave of Devastators would warm the shelves and not move... I'm pleasantly surprised that they have been sold pretty fast. There haven't been too many sightings of them a month later.

It's a good result, as it could get BigW taking on more Transformers toys... it's just a shame that Generations Leader toys are struggling to be taken up by retailers here, or sell too well.
    It took a long time for them to turn up at my local Big W.
    I was there last week and they had at least 6 on the shelf. (Macquarie centre)
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by deceptibot View Post
    O_o

Never seen one of those before. It does make it more real world accurate I guess, but no less weird.
    They're both real world, just based on different types of cement mixers. It may be because you're just not used to seeing it. In 2007, some fans criticised Michael Bay for turning Optimus Prime into a long-nose truck instead of a Cab-Over-Engine truck (even though Optimus Prime was already long-nose truck back in 1995). Both types of cement mixers are equally realistic just as both long nose and CoE trucks are both realistic. #robotsindisguise

Mhassaf, Capalaba still has four there.. Went there four hours ago... It is on the shelf along the wall near the entrance to big w's dock/storeroom..... In the toy Se toon.... If you look in the TF section it is not there

My store seemed to have a couple extra turn up out of nowhere.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.