Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 15% off eBay *** ENDED EARLY ***

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post
    A quick read the fine print:

"2. This offer commences at 11.00 (AEDT) on Tuesday 29 December 2015 and ends at 13.00 (AEDT) on Wednesday 30th December 2015 ("Offer Period")."

It does say they revised the terms & conditions on 30 Dec so I'd say they changed the rules on the fly. I was going to buy me some UCS Lego Star Wars but not anymore. Screw you eBay!
    The relevant fine print is at the end:

18. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.

19. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.

20. These terms and conditions are revised as at 30 December 2015 and effective immediately.
    Point 18 was probably already there originally, then they just added point 20 and that was that!

They could've at least sent a warning email to say the terms were revised, but they weren't even assed to do that!

Code is dead:

The redemption code can't be used for your purchase
    There is no balance left on this redemption code

Disgusting that they can do this sort of thing. What, did they find out that people were actually using the code and they'd have to cover too many redemptions.
    Oh poor didums, they would only make 5 times the profit instead of 10 times

Guess I'll just hold onto my money for now then

wow and was waiting til today for my paypal to clear thought i would make it...well i think it is good anyway since i dont want my wife to get angry with me at the start of the new year for undeclared purchase

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    wow and was waiting til today for my paypal to clear thought i would make it...well i think it is good anyway since i dont want my wife to get angry with me at the start of the new year for undeclared purchase
    same... was gonna buy non tf goods after some researching on which to buy but to find the code doesnt work anymore....
    My sales thread: LINK HERE