Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Ozformer Award results

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

But geez - I came second to Griffin?!? I mean yeah, he runs the site, pays for the site, is the main admin for the site - pretty much makes sure that Ozformers continues to exist etc. But me - I make off-colour jokes, indulge in off-beat rants about nonsensical issues and generally go around the site being a bit of a whimsical smart-arse - surely that is a far more valuable contribution!
    ......umm, yeah and that's why I voted for you
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Thanks for running this again Paul!

A couple of my comments got selected haha. Do you get a lot of people writing extra thoughts down or is it mostly just ticking the boxes?
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Thanks to everyone for voting, couldn't do this without you. Yearly TF Fan awards were one of my favourite things when I first interacted with online TransFandom and I'm happy to keep the tradition going.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    We got second this year mate

Cheers, guys - much appreciated
    You're getting up there. And you've for 11 months to campaign for votes for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    A couple of my comments got selected haha. Do you get a lot of people writing extra thoughts down or is it mostly just ticking the boxes?
    I'd say around 50% of people at least add a comment or two. I try to pick a selection that give a good representation of the overall responses. Was a little surprised how negative the response to RID was compared to the nearly overall positive to Combiner Wars.

Well done Paulbot! Some fascinating results there.

I've never listened to the TFW podcasts so I'll check them out. Have just been listening to the Seibertron one.

Wow, I got the Acquisitions name one..... Thanks for the votes guys. Hopefully can come up with something good this year.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Thanks Paulbot. I've been less active this year in collecting, but definitely good to go through these stats for the year in review.

What happened here?! Looks like Decepticon approval ratings has really hit rock bottom..

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    All Time Favourites

Favourite Transformer Allegiance
    Winner: Autobot (64%)
    Runner-ups: Decepticon (28%), Maximal (6%)
    Compared with last year's results..

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Here we go...

All Time Favourites

Favourite Transformer Allegiance
    Winner: Autobot (62%)
    Runner-ups: Decepticon (35%), Other (3%)

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Thanks Paulbot. I've been less active this year in collecting, but definitely good to go through these stats for the year in review.

What happened here?! Looks like Decepticon approval ratings has really hit rock bottom..

Compared with last year's results..
    Must be the lack of any sort of effective leadership
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Now I'm curious to know where the remaining 2% are pledging their allegiance.

BTW good stuff as usual PB.

nice one um did anyone else vote for buster as best character in the comics or was it just me lol

Even though I forgot to vote, this was a very entertaining read and generally not very surprising.

I have enjoyed the RID series, I got Steeljaw as my first toy from the line and it's a steaming pile, but I also picked up the Takara release Jazz and Drift 2 pack, they are much better toys. I wonder which ones are more representative of the rest of the line.

I think people might be surprised just how well all the simple/quick step transformers toys actually do. I think they turn over very quickly, and I personally enjoy the engineering in many of the more complex 1 step changers.

Again, great poll Paulbot and thank you for all your effort compiling questions and results. Congrats to those who were voted #1. all well earned if you ask me.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)